The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A Note about Budfreak. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40440)

RSVX 08-24-2007 08:30 AM

A Note about Budfreak.

Budfreak has been banned from this community. Permanently.

This action has nothing to do with his business practices or ethics, rather everything to do with his blatant dis-respectfulness. As many of you have seen, he cannot handle criticism without losing all self control.

If any of you still need to be able to contact him and do not have his contact info, please let us know, we will get you what we can.

I will leave this thread open for now. But the very FIRST inappropriate response we see will get it locked, and posts removed.

Please note the rules outlined here.

We take these rules very seriously. With that we expect you all to conduct yourself as adults. This may be a free Country, but this forum is private, and if you break our rules, you will feel the consequences.

And with that... Nothing to see here, move along.:ninja:

TomsSVX 08-24-2007 09:40 AM

wow, didn't expect to see this... but then again, I have been steering clear of anything to do with him in order to save my own skin. It is good to know that the gears do turn behind the scenes.

Tom

SVXyGirl 08-24-2007 09:45 AM

Agreed...didn't see that coming.

Let's get back on topic...

I love my SVX I could drive it all day long.:D:domo: :banana:

TomsSVX 08-24-2007 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXyGirl

LOL I dropped my phone in the ocean yesterday:mad: NOW i LOST ALL OF MY CONTACTS FROM THE LAST 6 YEARS OF MY LIFE:rolleyes:

tOM

JaySVX 08-24-2007 09:52 AM

Is that why it went strait to voice-mail when i tried to call you earlier?

SVXyGirl 08-24-2007 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX
LOL I dropped my phone in the ocean yesterday:mad: NOW i LOST ALL OF MY CONTACTS FROM THE LAST 6 YEARS OF MY LIFE:rolleyes:

tOM

Sounds familiar...one time I dropped mine in my cup of soda. I don't even know how it happened. That sucks though.

TomsSVX 08-24-2007 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaySVX
Is that why it went strait to voice-mail when i tried to call you earlier?

Yes

Tom

sicksubie 08-24-2007 10:27 AM

IMHO which doesnt count for much but.....

I cannot vouch for Jason's work as he has never done anything for me. I can say that he has helped me out in some binds where I needed a part fast and he got it to me fast for a very reasonable price. There have been heated exchanges of words in various threads in the past that definitely got out of hand, but Jason was not the only one responsible. There were several occasions where he was provoked pretty bad. I will not point at other members but it does not seem fair to PERMANENTLY ban Jason with zero ramifications to other members who are equally at fault.

TomsSVX 08-24-2007 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicksubie

I cannot vouch for Jason's work as he has never done anything for me. I can say that he has helped me out in some binds where I needed a part fast and he got it to me fast for a very reasonable price. There have been heated exchanges of words in various threads in the past that definitely got out of hand, but Jason was not the only one responsible. There were several occasions where he was provoked pretty bad. I will not point at other members but it does not seem fair to PERMANENTLY ban Jason with zero ramifications to other members who are equally at fault.

You are 100% correct bobby. Except that this has happened before... he was banned for a week or two because of this same situation with someone else.... I and Ben have provoked him and I will not lie about it. Mostly for me it was to expose what I know about him to the public rather than attack him. The problem is, instead of approaching it as criticism, he takes it as a full on attack and in the end threatens people with e-violence and threatens to bring a gun toting mob to vineland to take care fo scammers:rolleyes: Its not that he has these issues with other members, its that he takes it to extremes. Even if he had a 2 week break again, he would only use his wife's account to post like he did last time. Fair?? Maybe not completely... the right thing to do?? I cannot judge. Only time will tell

Tom

Manarius 08-24-2007 10:47 AM

I don't know how RSVX banned him, but if he didn't use IP ban, Budfreak can still read posts - just not respond to them.

I don't know the whole story, but it seems that everyone else does. I trust that Earl and RSVX know the whole story and did what they think was the correct thing. In my 5+ years of forum posting, I don't think I know of anyone who's been perma-banned. I've seen some 3 month long bans, but nothing longer than that as I can recall.

RSVX 08-24-2007 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manarius
I don't know how RSVX banned him, but if he didn't use IP ban, Budfreak can still read posts - just not respond to them.

I don't know the whole story, but it seems that everyone else does. I trust that Earl and RSVX know the whole story and did what they think was the correct thing. In my 5+ years of forum posting, I don't think I know of anyone who's been perma-banned. I've seen some 3 month long bans, but nothing longer than that as I can recall.

He can read all he wants.

shotking 08-24-2007 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXyGirl
Agreed...didn't see that coming.

Let's get back on topic...

I love my SVX:drool: but can't drive it all day long:(
Because of the cost of premium:mad: :rolleyes:

Hocrest 08-24-2007 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shotking

Then just do like I do, sit in it with the radio on while you make engine noises...

Vroooooom... Vrooooooom... :cool:

ridered777 08-24-2007 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shotking

Same, too poor to afford the fuel to drive it all the time. That being said...

:banana:Dancing banana!
:bash: :spam: Wish I could have it *bash* the *spam*... :D

RSVX 08-24-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicksubie

The first person to be Permanently banned was Chicane, who recently joined at Kelvin, and has since been re-banned.

This is not the only punishment that will come from this. We are just working out the details on the other party's involved.