The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   "Best Reading Ever" Thread (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44387)

SVX-FF 04-20-2008 06:57 AM

"The Best Reading Ever"

I have to pull that quote from Mike. He really loves saying that.

Well as most of you know I made my first Reading meet with my own SVX. I am officially changing her name to Samantha TK = Samantha Tranny Killer. She still slips but if I only drive her once a week It should last until next Reading.

I loved being reunited with all of my SVX family and meeting new ones. There was no shortage of intelligent conversation about SVX and non SVX stuff. The vast number of cars was just staggering to me. It took a little bit to get them all in the shot. I am sorry Rose lost her vote on the color arrangement but a vote is a vote.

It was a real treat talking with Gordan (processengr) and his daughter Lauren(needs a screen name). I met Dan(SVX92-97) and his wife? (to much sun/beer) I did relay the message to my dad for you. He was excited that you got the title all straightened out. I can not forget Chris (KFC or Bust). I will bring you back from the dark side Their is still good in him I can feel it.

I got a couple of pics to post but first it is off to breakfast and then getting mulch.

Until next time be safe and have fun.

Steve

benebob 04-20-2008 07:25 AM

I think you spelled it wrong at least if you got the quote from Mike shouldn't it be

"Beeestttttttt Reeeeeeeeaaading Evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvr"

...or maybe you heard him say it before he replaced his blood with alcohol. Hope everyone has a safe trip home. I heard of no meet monster issues as of yet and there was even a camio appearance of BCB (Body Condom Bill) for short!

Mike621 04-20-2008 07:40 AM

"Best Reading Ever" Thread

I can honestly say, and I know others are in agreement, that each year our Reading Meet gets better and better as the meet grows larger as well. While I don't entirely remember how, or when I came up to my room :p, I had a chance to talk to some wonderful individuals over the course of this weekend.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who make this meet possible, and those who traveled near and far to become a part of the best Reading ever!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to attend to my wicked headache :o and go back down to the hotel parking lot.

See you all next year.

Mike621 04-20-2008 07:41 AM

And I definitely didnt see SVX-FF's thread.

Mods, can we incorporate the two together? :lol:

RWD_SVX 04-20-2008 08:46 AM

oh ya it was a nice reading me and sanya loved it. thanx:)

svxistentialist 04-20-2008 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike621 (Post 542847)
And I definitely didnt see SVX-FF's thread.

Mods, can we incorporate the two together? :lol:

Yes.

Job done.

Joe :)

Tim 04-20-2008 09:45 AM

This was the first Reading meet I've ever gone to. Even though I am still congested, sunburnt and feeling tired while at work, I'd do it all over again.

Pictures will be posted this week.

Random highlights from when I was there:

-Jay guarding the beer from the bears.

-Eric singing some Rick Astley to Earl

-Trying to describe cars to Hocrest from 200 feet away while setting up the group picture:
"move the blue car!"
"which blue one?"
"the one with funny windows!"

wynndi 04-20-2008 09:57 AM

Reading 2008 Fuel

Whose might this be?!?! http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2115/...0f9a4c735f.jpg

Subix 04-20-2008 10:37 AM

:pics:

I was there in spirit for a few minutes (via the webcam job ;-) ) but was at work so couldn't view too long.

Anxious to see tons of pics and videos! :)

subeman90 04-20-2008 01:14 PM

I had one heck of a great time...I'm sunburnt as hell right now. :D

Bailey 04-20-2008 01:18 PM

I want to see some pictures, lots of pictures! glad everyone had a great time, I would like to go next year

Pav625 04-20-2008 01:26 PM

It was my first Reading trip, only drove up for the day but loved it. Met a lot of awesome people, got extremely sunburnt, & look forward to doing it again next year!:cool:

GreenMarine 04-20-2008 01:27 PM

I'm gonna check out the webcam :)

~ Chris

subeman90 04-20-2008 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX (Post 542877)
I'm gonna check out the webcam :)

~ Chris

good luck with that :lol:

redlightningsvx 04-20-2008 02:11 PM

"Will someone answer the damn phone" "LIAR" -OT

I had a good time and this was my first Reading. I meet some new people and seen some beautiful cars. I will definatly go to the next.