The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Love it or Hate it..Im Back....And in the market for another SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29861)

tancred 11-26-2005 10:58 AM

Love it or Hate it..Im Back....And in the market for another SVX

Hello Hello,

Well its been awhile, I just got back from my travels. And am looking to rejoin the SVXen. Thought I would just pop up and let you guys know im still alive...still... :(

Anyways for anyone wondering where I went for a year...eh..

www.getjealous.com/tancred

Going to look at a SVX in a few mins....maybe I will be back in the drivers seat sooner then I expect, but we'll see...anyways, hello all...

Dustin

P.S.
Chike...whats up buddy?

Chiketkd 11-26-2005 11:16 AM

Hey Dustin!

Good to see you're still in the land o' the livin! I'm in the market for a second SVX at the moment and I specifically want an awd '95 L/LSi model in either Laguna Blue (1st choice) or Polo Green (2nd choice).

Hope your search is successful! :cool:

-Chike

SSSVX 11-26-2005 11:21 AM

Good to see you back, dustin. I remember your sign-in name... :)

Good luck on searching your SVX.

SSSVX 11-26-2005 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiketkd
Hey Dustin!

Good to see you're still in the land o' the livin! I'm in the market for a second SVX at the moment and I specifically want an awd '95 L/LSi model in either Laguna Blue (1st choice) or Polo Green (2nd choice).

Hope your search is successful! :cool:

-Chike

Oh chike, I thought you mentioned before, that you didn't think you will get a second SVX? :rolleyes: Why? because OBDI > OBDII? :D:D

Chiketkd 11-26-2005 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSSVX
Oh chike, I thought you mentioned before, that you didn't think you will get a second SVX? :rolleyes: Why? because OBDI > OBDII? :D:D

I wouldn't necessarily say that OBDI is greater than OBDII - as LAN will be coming out with chips for the OBDII cars in '06.

I just can't get a hold of an ECU pin-out for an OBDII SVX. I'm looking for an OBDI car so that I can go to a 5spd set-up in '06. I'm not going to spare a penny (use an '04+ WRX trans) and it's going to run me close to $4500 when all is said and done! :cool:

-Chike

SSSVX 11-26-2005 11:33 AM

cool. you want a 5spd svx as well? :D

so Tom in NJ is going to do the work for you? :p why not 6spd instead of 5spd? :p Looks like the '06 has alot of projects to go... :p

SilverSpear 11-26-2005 01:15 PM

Great adventures you had, verrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting!!! you weren't far away from my country.. If you have logged before when you were still near the Middle East I could have invited you to Leb.

ensteele 11-26-2005 01:50 PM

Good to see you back safe and sound. :)

wynndi 11-26-2005 08:02 PM

Damn! What adventures....makes my Turkey-Iraq jaunt look like Weekend at Bernies! Welcome back, Brotherman!