The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New OT forum... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16370)

GreenMarine 02-12-2004 07:49 AM

New OT forum...

It just started yesterday... My friend moderates it... It isn't really "censored" so there is alot of "diffrent" things on there... But about half the users are from NASIOC's OT forum... Here's a link to it... My Screen Name on it is "WTF Mate???".... maybe I'll talk to some of ya there...

http://fallrevolution.com/forums/index.php

Later!!

NapaBavarian 02-12-2004 10:12 AM

Re: New OT forum...

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
My Screen Name on it is "WTF Mate
That's my line! I use it all the time, F-ing Kangroos!

GreenMarine 02-12-2004 01:48 PM

Here's a link to that little thing... :D:D:D

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php

Get some laughs:D:D:D

NapaBavarian 02-12-2004 04:47 PM

This one reminded me of high school... or maby middle school:rolleyes: don't some of these guys have ANYTHING to do???

http://fallrevolution.com/forums/vie...00d82e4ee40d97

Subafreak 02-13-2004 07:47 PM

I had to join.:D

So who is Alizze anyway:confused:

immortal_suby 02-13-2004 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Subafreak
I had to join.:D

So who is Alizze anyway:confused:

Bwahaha - a nasioc phenom

She's some european singer that is fairly good looking - not a knockout imho, but the crew there (mostly same guys on the new board) are infatuated with her.

Subafreak 02-13-2004 08:14 PM

So where is the link to the nudy pics.:D

immortal_suby 02-13-2004 08:28 PM

do a search on genmay in the babe forum for alizee - you will find many pics.

Subafreak 02-13-2004 08:40 PM

See.....I knew you'd know;)

immortal_suby 02-13-2004 08:49 PM

I could post a direct link - but I'm a mod and stuff, I guess I'm supposed to show some level of maturity or something. :D :p

ensteele 02-13-2004 10:10 PM

Gee, that took a lot of self control! :D

GreenMarine 02-14-2004 11:35 AM

That forum is all NASIOC OT'ers... You probably even know someof them... remember I changed my name there from "GreenMarineSVX" to "WTF Mate???".... "97LegacyGT" (Jon Street) is also a marine that is stationed down here in Beaufort... I however cannot indulge in the nudie pics since I am on a government computer and can get in alot of trouble... But you'll find me in the "S**t Talking" Forum or the "Car" Forum... later guys!! :D:cool:

GreenMarine 02-14-2004 08:57 PM

So who all has joined??? So far I've seen:

ImmortalSuby
JenSVX

that's it.... Is there anyone else??

petesvx2 02-15-2004 12:06 PM

lol I joined. My handle is .... yoyoyoaiyo I figured I'd keep it gangsta for the Sh*t talking.

~*~JenSVX~*~ 02-15-2004 05:17 PM

Hey Green Marine,
I just have a question.... maybe i dont know the complicated lingo goin round but what does OMGHI2U!!!1!11 mean??
Maybe u know? My guess was oh my god hi to u.......

JENNNNNN

immortal_suby 02-15-2004 05:23 PM

thats right - its a common greeting when a woman hits a forum. ;)

Landshark 02-15-2004 05:43 PM

i registered. i'll let you figure out my screen name. :D

Subafreak 02-15-2004 06:39 PM

I registered but havent gotten a confermation E-mail yet:confused:

WTF Mate.:mad:

immortal_suby 02-15-2004 06:41 PM

mine came instantly - maybe you spelled your name wrong?

immortal_suby 02-15-2004 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark
i registered. i'll let you figure out my screen name. :D
SVX Dog?

Landshark 02-15-2004 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by immortal_suby

SVX Dog?

nope.

wawazat?? 02-15-2004 07:21 PM

meh. Looked at it and I know Neek personally, but I'm not joining. Have fun.

Todd

GreenMarine 02-19-2004 11:14 AM

After 138 posts and a bunch os *** holes calling me newb because I don't speak "computer geek" I have decided that I will nolonger post there... Sorry for ever posting a link to that place, they are all immature idiots that just wanted a place to call eachother names that wans't controlled like the NASIOC OT forums...

GreenMarine 02-19-2004 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ~*~JenSVX~*~
Hey Green Marine,
I just have a question.... maybe i dont know the complicated lingo goin round but what does OMGHI2U!!!1!11 mean??
Maybe u know? My guess was oh my god hi to u.......

JENNNNNN

I don't know Jen... I'm sorry that ya had to put up with those idiots... I only know one of them and believe me, he is gonna get his *** beat when he gets back from Fallon, NV... (97legacyGT)... They are all idiots... After one of them called me a Motherfu*ker for some stupid thing I just decided that that was enough... I take great offense when someone says that to me since my mom died October 2002... Anyway in short, I am done with that stupid place

WestCoastSVX 02-19-2004 01:57 PM

See, that is a perfect lesson in what happens in these situations when there is zero control over what goes on.

That place is like an experiment in a unmoderated forum with no rules and look what happens.

Yes it is an extreme case because it was pretty much set up under those conditions... But the same thing could happen here if little by little we just let things slide by and never draw the line.

Let this be a good example of why NASIOC and SVX World Network have a set of rules and moderators. Yeah, sometimes it gets in the way of our fun maybe, but if you never draw a line somewhere, it could go all the way to something like that place.

Mr. Pockets 02-19-2004 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MacGyver
Let this be a good example of why NASIOC and SVX World Network have a set of rules and moderators.
Not that we've actually told anybody what those rules are yet, since...well...we're still deciding what they should be. In the meantime, you'll just have to test the limits. :p

See, you're all just bumping around i nthe dark, trying to find where the walls are. We'd flip the switch and turn on the lights so you can see, but we're still moving the walls around. :D

Then we have to argue about who gets to flip the switch. I assure you that GreenMarine's fears are very well-founded. There's a whole Nazi moderator procedure we're going through and following by the letter. :p It's very evil and everything...

~*~JenSVX~*~ 02-19-2004 02:17 PM

Quote:

I don't know Jen... I'm sorry that ya had to put up with those idiots... I only know one of them and believe me, he is gonna get his *** beat when he gets back from Fallon, NV... (97legacyGT)... They are all idiots... After one of them called me a Motherfu*ker for some stupid thing I just decided that that was enough... I take great offense when someone says that to me since my mom died October 2002... Anyway in short, I am done with that stupid place
Not a problem... Its not ur fault they are EXTREMELY immature over there. The only types of responses i got were related to the fact i was a girl... Oh well one forums enough for me. I might head over to NASOIC... it just seems like everyone already knows everyone over there. We'll see what happens...

Jen