The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   invincible suv's (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8825)

slipgx33 02-16-2003 03:25 PM

invincible suv's

today i was driving down the road doing about 40mph on a back street while it was snowing pretty heavy and some guy in an SUV was riding right on my tail......seriously if i was to slam my brakes for any case they guy would have gone right into the back of my car.....then as i make a turn he decides to go flying past me on the right with only about an inch to spare

i mean no harm to anyone who owns an SUV :)

Tim 02-16-2003 03:32 PM

SUVs are so tipsy as it is, and I love how they never see my car when they change lanes.... :(

Landshark 02-16-2003 05:23 PM

ask Kelli (SHISVX) about the rear wiper squirter mod - so you'll be prepared next time someone is riding your tail :)

Tim 02-16-2003 05:37 PM

Oh man thats awesome! My friend has a geo storm and his wiper squirters point to the left and right to squirt people in other lanes. Hehe.

slipgx33 02-16-2003 05:44 PM

i need to get me a rear wiper..................or get some to pop out the sunroof with a really high power water gun........:

note to self--
:::::::::remember to stop car so water doesnt come back into their face:::::

Subafreak 02-16-2003 05:52 PM

I had oil sqirters in my rear wheel wells on my XT to oil the tires for effortless burnouts.

slipgx33 02-16-2003 06:01 PM

i need to get me a rear wiper..................or get some to pop out the sunroof with a really high power water gun........:

note to self--
:::::::::remember to stop car so water doesnt come back into their face:::::

SVXdriver_007 02-16-2003 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Subafreak
I had oil sqirters in my rear wheel wells on my XT to oil the tires for effortless burnouts.
Its things like that that make you the best person to work on the 007 project. That and I'm a mechanical idiot...sort of.

to solve the suv problem drive around with a slurpie then when they tailgate you toos it out the moon roof at them.

Even better is the rear firing rockets but I think the button on mine is broken.

Subafreak 02-16-2003 06:43 PM

Ya the rockets work great but have been hard to smuggle into the counrty lately.

slipgx33 02-16-2003 07:27 PM

i would like to toss a slurpi out of my sunfoor , only half full though i wanna drink the other half..........

(cherry or coke flavored..?)

SHISVX 02-16-2003 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark
ask Kelli (SHISVX) about the rear wiper squirter mod - so you'll be prepared next time someone is riding your tail :)
i find it even more fun when you get food coloring and go a little apeshizo on the yellow!!!! you should see the faces...red works good two, but blue, i dunno, they may think i ran over a smurf.

<bump>
:D Kelli

Seraph 02-16-2003 08:28 PM

I have a rear fog light at the back. When they come too close, fog lights go off. If they are still following, my strobes go off and normally, they back off real quick to a couple of car lengths. :D

L

SHISVX 02-16-2003 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraph
I have a rear fog light at the back. When they come too close, fog lights go off. If they are still following, my strobes go off and normally, they back off real quick to a couple of car lengths. :D

L

G pulled that stunt...turned out to be an undercover cop, luckly, they went to school together and liked each other...lol...

he asked how you were doing the other day and said that he would only go to reading if you went...what kinda poopie is that?!?!?

Kelli

Tim 02-16-2003 08:35 PM

I'm going to Reading if that changes anything :)

Seraph 02-16-2003 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX

G pulled that stunt...turned out to be an undercover cop, luckly, they went to school together and liked each other...lol...

he asked how you were doing the other day and said that he would only go to reading if you went...what kinda poopie is that?!?!?

Kelli

I guess someone needs to watch over us so we don't do anything stupid. :D :D :D

Tell him I am doing great and hope he is doing fine as well.