The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Vacation SVX Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17396)

Noir 03-22-2004 12:49 AM

Vacation SVX Meet

Here I am bored and away on Sunday night.

http://www.expedia.com/daily/promos/...04/default.asp

Anyone think that there will ever be a American/European meet? Would be fun. :D Think it'll be possible or am I still dreaming? :D

Would be fun to go to the islands and slap Andy around for trading his SVX in :D. Traitor!

Harry (brings a big fish as carry on luggage.)

Could do that or a road trip from Reading to where the SVX meets are on the west coast :D. Take a few weeks off :D.

I'll pay for it if I win the lottery :D. Gas, lodging, food, and trannys :D. you're on your own with bearings :D.

Noir 03-22-2004 01:00 AM

although i do have plans to go buy a wrx or motorcycle (or both) and ride around europe for a few months in the near future. it'll be with my hommies.

1 harvard grad heart surgeon
1 emory history grad jujitsu helicopter pilot
1 dropout psychopath pc user (me)
1 mit kempo master electrical engineer (certified PE)

is this going to be fun or what?

actually this will be the first section of our trip around the world. hope their girlfriends and wives will understand :D.

manofmayo 03-22-2004 01:04 AM

Reno

How about all you east coast folks join us in Reno?
We'd love to see you and your cars.

I'd be up for a meet in the UK next year. I've been wanting to take a month off and see Scotland.....and slap Andy around. :D

Or how about me meet mid-country in like St. Paul?

Noir 03-22-2004 01:11 AM

Re: Reno

Quote:

Originally posted by manofmayo
How about all you east coast folks join us in Reno?
We'd love to see you and your cars.

I'd be up for a meet in the UK next year. I've been wanting to take a month off and see Scotland.....and slap Andy around. :D

Or how about me meet mid-country in like St. Paul?

I'll keep you in mind Harry (am i talking to myself again? :D) for hitting up the UK for a meet :D. Maybe we can get a few others to go and make it a fun trip :D. Snowboarding in Scotland? Wonder if my helicopter buddy can get us some form of deal for plane tickets.

Aredubjay 03-22-2004 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir

1 harvard grad heart surgeon
1 emory history grad jujitsu helicopter pilot
1 dropout psychopath pc user (me)
1 mit kempo master electrical engineer (certified PE)

is this going to be fun or what?

Sounds like "Return of the Revenge of the Nerds." :D:D:D

You are now and forever known as "Booger." :D

Noir 03-22-2004 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

Sounds like "Return of the Revenge of the Nerds." :D:D:D

You are now and forever known as "Booger." :D

never saw that movie. any good?

super, i'm a booger now.

Harry (picks his nose and wipes it on his shirt)

when our surgeon was still in residency (grady downtown atlanta - where all trauma victims go) in the eve of 2000. we joked about filling the emergency room with bleeding people to make him quit. :D his response - i'd leave the hospital, find you guys, shoot you and then operate on you personally. we opted to get drunk instead while the hospital filled with idiots..gunshot wounds (not by us of course :D), DUI accident victims (which i despise), dumbarses who got into fights and had bottles smashed on their heads. :D. go nerds!!!

SHISVX 03-22-2004 01:18 PM

i nose a guy his name is booger.

Kelli :D

Andy 03-22-2004 01:51 PM

I don't mind the girls coming over to give me a slap, but I am not too sure about this man-on-man action you are suggesting :eek:

Noir 03-22-2004 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andy
I don't mind the girls coming over to give me a slap, but I am not too sure about this man-on-man action you are suggesting :eek:
hmm..good point. i'll stop by amsterdam first, pick up a few from the redlight district and then head over. :D we can both be slapped around by some nice looking women :D.

Aredubjay 03-22-2004 04:23 PM

Quote:

hmm..good point. i'll stop by amsterdam first, pick up a few from the redlight district and then head over. :D we can both be slapped around by some nice looking women :D.

Or, pick up a few philosopher's stones and no one will care if they're slapped, nor by whom. :D

Andy 03-23-2004 12:43 AM

Quote:

Examine them carefully 1st, or you may get more than you bargained for :eek:

Noir 03-23-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andy

Examine them carefully 1st, or you may get more than you bargained for :eek:

I will do a VERY thorough examination before I bring them over Andy :D.

Harry (a connoisseur of fine women)