The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Meets (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   A real Jerzy Meet! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5275)

SHISVX 08-08-2002 10:59 AM

A real Jerzy Meet!

the dates are Aug 23-25. that is a fri-sun. Friday we will be visiting Island drag. those of you that have wanted to do the 1/4 mile with your cars will now get your chance, those of you that don't well, you can watch. it is 7 to watch 20 to race. for those of you who are defin going, let me know, i will find a good place for you to stay. those of you in the area, well, i think you have a nice place to stay. i work during weekend days till 3, but on Sat if it don't rain, i have a large driveway and a pool, for those of you who like to swim, and a grill for those of you who like to cook. i don't know what we could do otherwise if any locals have some ideas, postum. i want this one to work, i know i already have some takers so lets get this list going!

Kelli

PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!

Seraph 08-08-2002 11:01 AM

I am there. And you know it. :D :D
Lwin

perhaps, it's time to pick up another SVX :D

mattski 08-08-2002 11:16 AM

Kelli, count me in. That is actually the beginning weekend of my family vacation but we will be up at Shawnee Resort by the Delaware Water Gap, and it is just ~ 30 minutes from Washington. I can also offer to host some activities at the resort. It is a nice drive to get there, particularly on the PA side. There is golf, swimming, tennis, horseback riding and I know that you have heard about my "world famous" chicken.

There is a new member in Clinton, BurgundyBeast that we have to get involved.

SHISVX 08-08-2002 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mattski
Kelli, count me in. That is actually the beginning weekend of my family vacation but we will be up at Shawnee Resort by the Delaware Water Gap, and it is just ~ 30 minutes from Washington. I can also offer to host some activities at the resort. It is a nice drive to get there, particularly on the PA side. There is golf, swimming, tennis, horseback riding and I know that you have heard about my "world famous" chicken.

There is a new member in Clinton, BurgundyBeast that we have to get involved.

hey BurgundyBeast, maybe that was who i saw....um...by shoperite on 57 around 1 on Thurs...lol

hey if you can get something together...that would be awesome, keep us posted!

would you want to go to Island drag on 46 by Hackettstown?

Kelli

mattski 08-08-2002 11:35 AM

If I get all my packing done I would be up for some drag race watching. We should probably get together for some planning since I have never been to a car meet. I offered the facilities at Shawnee but we would have to think if and how to weave the activities together.

SHISVX 08-08-2002 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mattski
If I get all my packing done I would be up for some drag race watching. We should probably get together for some planning since I have never been to a car meet. I offered the facilities at Shawnee but we would have to think if and how to weave the activities together.
well if you want to get together first, we need to exchange scheduals, pm me with yours, or catch me on the live chat. i am pretty aval during the day, or you can just give me your # and i will call you and we can talk there

Kelli

SubaSteevo 08-09-2002 08:35 PM

I'm in

Yeah, I'd be up for the meet, I'd be able to make it Sat after 1:30 or anytime on Sun. My e-mail is sdp@hot-shot.com Oh yeah, that wasn't me by shop-rite and it was cool meeting you at Wal-Mart Mattski. By the way, the name is Steve.

Aredubjay 08-09-2002 09:43 PM

Re: A real Jerzy Meet!

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
the dates are Aug 23-25. that is a fri-sun. Friday we will be visiting Island drag. those of you that have wanted to do the 1/4 mile with your cars will now get your chance, those of you that don't well, you can watch. it is 7 to watch 20 to race. for those of you who are defin going, let me know, i will find a good place for you to stay. those of you in the area, well, i think you have a nice place to stay. i work during weekend days till 3, but on Sat if it don't rain, i have a large driveway and a pool, for those of you who like to swim, and a grill for those of you who like to cook. i don't know what we could do otherwise if any locals have some ideas, postum. i want this one to work, i know i already have some takers so lets get this list going!

Kelli

PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!

You know you're giving me a complex, don't you?:( You wait until I'm NOT there to have a meet.

Watch out, guys. If she gets invited to a concert, the deal's off.:rolleyes: :p :D

Green1995SVX 08-09-2002 11:14 PM

Well if that wasnt the weekend I move back to Pittsburgh, I would be there. Way to pick a date, Kel... way to go!!! :rolleyes:

-Mike :D :D

SHISVX 08-10-2002 05:35 AM

Randy just one thing.....you werent going to show anyways so who are you tryin to kid??? :p us jerzy svxers aren't cool enough to be chillin wit da prez! :( that is okay though, we forgive you :D

Mike, you are telling me that the whole weekend you will be packing and moving, give me a break, why don't you come up that friday. no lame excuses! and at least up by me, you don't get kicked out by the cops!

Kelli;)

Green1995SVX 08-10-2002 08:27 AM

Quote:

Randy just one thing.....you werent going to show anyways so who are you tryin to kid??? :p us jerzy svxers aren't cool enough to be chillin wit da prez! :( that is okay though, we forgive you :D

Mike, you are telling me that the whole weekend you will be packing and moving, give me a break, why don't you come up that friday. no lame excuses! and at least up by me, you don't get kicked out by the cops!

Kelli;)

Well, what i mean is I am leaving on friday... If you're not familiar, Pittsburgh is another 4 hours west of lancaster... Too far. (especially when I start school on Monday.)

-Mike :(

SHISVX 08-10-2002 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX

Well, what i mean is I am leaving on friday... If you're not familiar, Pittsburgh is another 4 hours west of lancaster... Too far. (especially when I start school on Monday.)

-Mike :(

i know for a fact that Pittsburgh is almost exactly 5 hours from me. but if you want to be a party pooper...well fine:p

good luck at school anyways, i start again on the fourth

Kelli

Green1995SVX 08-10-2002 08:42 AM

Quote:

i know for a fact that Pittsburgh is almost exactly 5 hours from me. but if you want to be a party pooper...well fine:p

good luck at school anyways, i start again on the fourth

Kelli

I dont drive as fast as you. :D

-Mike

Aredubjay 08-10-2002 09:06 AM

Quote:

You're not foolin' me. You just don't want to associate with some "old guy." :p You know that, if I'm near a meet, I'll be there. O'course, the only thing that would have stopped me last time was the wait to get over the GW Bridge (2 Hours).:eek:

SHISVX 08-10-2002 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

You're not foolin' me. You just don't want to associate with some "old guy." :p You know that, if I'm near a meet, I'll be there. O'course, the only thing that would have stopped me last time was the wait to get over the GW Bridge (2 Hours).:eek:

you are not just some "old guy" you are a cool old guy, fuzzy dice and all:D i will def see you in Reading, right?

Kelli

ps, Mike, that wasn't nice, i don't drive fast, i swear! you must drive like my grandmother:D