The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   worst day ever haiohfihbfsopihjlbwdajhdshuj!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25719)

Matthewmongan 04-23-2005 12:02 AM

worst day ever haiohfihbfsopihjlbwdajhdshuj!!!

i woke up this morning and i had 98 missed calls on my cell phone. so i called sari (one of the girls who called) and she said we had to meet. the first thing she said was "i dont want you to get angry so promise me you wont lose your temper." i said yeah whats the problem. she told me that rabit(aka nicole a good friend and a girl im dating) was raped last night. if that wasnt bad enough i knew the guy who did it and he was in the circle of friends. i always knew that their was something off about the kid but i didnt know what and everyone else was like "hes cool man you just dont like people". the worts thing is that rabit invited me over to watch a movie that night and i wanted to sleep for my class this morning. it turns out that the bassturd (mispell intended to fool censors) raped another girl we hang with. he was in jail by the time i heard this so i couldnt do any thing. i just sat in my car and cried. he took something form rabit that can never be replaced. the retard DA set his bail at 50,000 so he only needs 5000 and he'll be back on the streets. i just dont know what to do. its like you cant trust people anymore. i just wish i was their to protect my friend.

ensteele 04-23-2005 01:49 AM

I am sorry to hear that, but you can't blame yourself for someone elses actions. The best thing to do now is be there for her if she needs you.

Rotorflyr 04-23-2005 07:55 AM

:rolleyes: What he said :rolleyes:

And when the azzhat gets out on bail, don't go and do anything stupid either (as much as you may want to and as much as he would deserve it)

Hocrest 04-23-2005 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
I am sorry to hear that, but you can't blame yourself for someone elses actions. The best thing to do now is be there for her if she needs you.

true true true

immortal_suby 04-23-2005 09:26 AM

There is a movie I saw once - Wild Side - with Christopher Walken. Anyway it had the best revenge for a rapist I had ever seen. It was shocking to say the least, but he taught a lesson.
Sorry to hear about your friend.

NapaBavarian 04-23-2005 09:49 AM

ggdhhikgdfhkjjkhgtju.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMkay, give her a hug and don't get caught doing anything.

That's one thing that really pisses me off :mad: :mad: :mad: (to put it mildly)

SubaSteevo 04-23-2005 11:00 AM

She needs support most of all

If I was in the same situation, that prick would need support too, life support.
:mad:

SHISVX 04-23-2005 11:15 AM

some people deserve to die

i'm really sorry to hear about it...give your friend any and every bit of help she needs. no matter how hard she might push you away (which she might do)

Kelli

Darksied-X 04-23-2005 11:23 AM

As everyone has already said, the best thing you can is just give her your support. The worst thing you can do is try to play hero. Yes, this guy deserves nothing short of a bullet in the head. But, your not the one to do it. Just hope and pray he gets his, like a good raping of his own while he's behind bars.

E.J.'s equation on the scum of the earth: child molesters<rapists+murders<drug dealers.

Subafreak 04-23-2005 11:39 AM

I'm sure he will get whats comming to him. :mad:

Matthewmongan 04-23-2005 12:53 PM

it i was 18-19 i would have gotten all big and green. i guess im calming down in my old age. im just annoyed that his bail is so low, he will be out monday if he's not already and his court date wont be for a few months. if being raped isnt bad enough she wont feel safe with him on the streets. she lives in dogwood dorms which are double wide tralors with single bed units so she doesnt have a roomate and their easy to get into. he doesnt know where i live so i told her she can stay here for as long as she needs. just have to take it one day at a time.

Matthewmongan 04-24-2005 12:43 AM

i think the thing that upsets me the most is that i had no control. i devote myself to kung fu so i can protect the ones that i love, but where was my skills then. this is the first time in my life that i feel week. i just want to put her in a bubble and keep her safe from the wack jobs out their but i cant, and i guess thats a part of life.

Chiketkd 04-24-2005 10:02 AM

Matthew,

Just don't beat up yourself about it. You not being there that night doesn't in any way mean you neglected to protect her.

A girl I dated for a few weeks in college got raped a few weeks after we broke up. I was the first person she told the following day. I was extremely upset and overwhelmed at the same time, but I had to put my feelings aside and focus on her needs. It was a long road back, but 1.5-2 years later, she felt safe walking the streets and being by herself agian. Just be there for her bud...

-Chike :)

Weasel 22 04-24-2005 10:29 AM

make sure to help her in whatever way you can..show her that not all guys are like that..a real distrust of males can happen after these incidents..and castration seems appropiate for this jerk :mad:

Earthworm 04-25-2005 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weasel 22
..and castration seems appropiate for this jerk :mad:

Not enough...that only takes care of 2/3 of the problem.