The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   our dogs (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13763)

BluebyU 10-14-2003 06:04 PM

our dogs

1 Attachment(s)
Now that I'm finally up to date with technology, I thought I'd share pictures of our dogs. Ms. Ceally and Louise. Louise is a Peke and Ceally is an Italian Greyhound(sorta looks like a baby deer doesn't she?

Enjoy!!

Zeppelin 10-14-2003 08:17 PM

Kinda reminds me of Ren and Stimpy ;) :D

Landshark 10-14-2003 10:54 PM

that's either a really big Pekinese or a really small Greyhound. :D

mohrds 10-15-2003 08:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Cute Dogs.

Here are ours:

JLittell 10-15-2003 10:32 AM

Doug, looks like you don't have a sofa anymore....

mohrds 10-15-2003 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JLittell
Doug, looks like you don't have a sofa anymore....
That's their couch. We have our own couch that they don't sit on.

Doug

JLittell 10-15-2003 11:42 AM

Better get a bigger one then!!...Doesn't look like of them can get on that couch at once!:D (I hope you never sleep on it too!:D)

Landshark 10-15-2003 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JLittell
Better get a bigger one then!!...Doesn't look like of them can get on that couch at once!:D (I hope you never sleep on it too!:D)
Doug, you should get a Dodge Neon for the dogs instead. it is fastAr and will out-handle that couch.

Shot king 10-15-2003 01:16 PM

I was having a real rough time today but that comment just made me LMFAO. Thank you landshark

mohrds 10-15-2003 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark

Doug, you should get a Dodge Neon for the dogs instead. it is fastAr and will out-handle that couch.

I have an Excursion for the doggies. It appears to handle better and is much faster than a Neon... :D

Although, I'm pretty sure a Neon would fit INSIDE the Excursion.

Doug

SHISVX 10-15-2003 01:52 PM

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/SHISVX/4251.JPG

this is my pup, well, she is almost 13, so she isn't a pup no more..

i recently had to put down my other dog. he was very sick. i took him home from the vet i use to work for because his owner left him there and refused to take him back. it started off as a weekend deal, but my stepfather wanted to keep him. i gave him a few extra years (his previous owner wanted him destroyed) so i guess i should feel glad about that, but i still miss that little dog. i didn't take any digital pictures of him and my scanner is broken right now, but i will post them in my locker eventually. he was a little Sheltie.

Hey Doug, what happens if the dogs want to sleep with you and Amy?

Kelli

mohrds 10-15-2003 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX

Hey Doug, what happens if the dogs want to sleep with you and Amy?

Kelli

I'm not into that, you'd have to ask Amy about what happens when I'm gone...

Franklin (the one on the right) does share the bed with us at night. He wedges himself right in between Amy and I and then sprawls out, forcing us both out of bed. The other two sleep on the floor on either side of the bed.

Doug

SHISVX 10-15-2003 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mohrds

I'm not into that, you'd have to ask Amy about what happens when I'm gone...

Doug

i wasn't talking about that Doug:rolleyes: :p i just know my dog hops in bed with me from time to time and takes over...and your dogs are bigger then her and there are 3 of them!

Kelli

petesvx2 10-15-2003 02:12 PM

Doug, are those English Mastiff's? My dad has one and she's well over 200 lbs already and she's only a few years old...MASSIVE! Really friendly though! We used to have a rottie, I grew up with him, an awesome dog. Now we have a black lab, he chases shadows and reflections...pure genius

mohrds 10-15-2003 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by petesvx2
Doug, are those English Mastiff's? My dad has one and she's well over 200 lbs already and she's only a few years old...MASSIVE! Really friendly though! We used to have a rottie, I grew up with him, an awesome dog. Now we have a black lab, he chases shadows and reflections...pure genius
They are English Mastiffs. They range in weight from 160-190 lbs. They are somewhat small for their breed, but they have awesome manners. They are gentle but they don't let strangers know that secret :D

Doug