The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Another one bites the dust (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2205)

Seraph 12-13-2001 01:06 AM

Another one bites the dust

Ok guys and girls

This is the situation... I am done with school. I have not started on my job yet. I need the cash. I need to get rid of something and the only thing that comes up is the SVX :( I do not want to get rid of it. I am thinking of switching into a 92 from my 94. How much does 92s run and how much can I get for my 94 L with new tranny -- under warranty -- new brakes, new tires, new battery and a 97 grills, euro repeaters on the side. Any ideas?

I really hate to let the SVX go. I have 97k miles on the 94 I have right now.

Thanks.
Lwin

ps. I will try not to let this one go unless I can get into another svx atm.

Seraph 12-13-2001 01:56 PM

I guess I will be keeping the SVX for a while longer -- phew... man, I had a hard night yesterday. Just the thought of getting rid of the SVX. I hope and pray that no one here has to face that.

Lwin

Aredubjay 12-13-2001 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraphim
I guess I will be keeping the SVX for a while longer -- phew... man, I had a hard night yesterday. Just the thought of getting rid of the SVX. I hope and pray that no one here has to face that.

Lwin

Lwin, I wasn't going to acknowledge you selling your SVX. Call it denial, call it wishful thinking. I'm glad you didn't have to sell and, glad your day got better. :)

Seraph 12-14-2001 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

Lwin, I wasn't going to acknowledge you selling your SVX. Call it denial, call it wishful thinking. I'm glad you didn't have to sell and, glad your day got better. :)

With the amount of money in the car, I am glad too that the car does not have to go. Thanks Randy.

Lwin

SSSVX 12-14-2001 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraphim
Lwin

Yesternite was also my hard night after I read about the story of Mandi's birthday(the thread). :( Now I am concerning for my different tires & then how ....& ...what'd be..... // !@#$ - can i drive my SVX, still?

personally, i think, if you could and love your SVX, you'd try ur best to keep it. even if it's 197K..... :) congrats that you're done with your school!!(i look forward to seeing the day coming to me)try to find a job first even a part time job....it's a pity to get rid of it for the time & money you put on it....

1994SubaruSVX 12-18-2001 01:21 PM

i have been there lwin.

sometimes i want to sell and sometimes i could never think of selling it. i love the car but it does seem to always have some kind of problem. :(

wasions 12-19-2001 12:11 AM

I hear so much of this.

Maybe the car I have is really a Camry, disguised to look like an SVX.

No, come to think of it, I do have a Camry, and it's not as reliable as the SVX.

:cool:

Steve

1994SubaruSVX 12-19-2001 11:40 AM

dont get me wrong steve.

i love my car but it has its problems. but the main problem is finding a reputable mechanic. at least you could take the camry anywhere to get it fixed......:)