The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Bast@rd? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59241)

SilverSpear 02-15-2012 01:33 PM

Bast@rd?

Kudos for the craftsmanship! But... it will still be a hardcore ricer... or a bastard mating between the Far East and Europe lol :lol:

HERE

Chuckls 02-15-2012 02:19 PM

Re: Bast@rd?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSpear (Post 697211)
it will still be a hardcore ricer...

Now what sort of ignorance makes you think that?

If the mating was WELL executed...Then what makes it so rice? because it's a Honda??

SilverSpear 02-15-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckls (Post 697216)
Now what sort of ignorance makes you think that?

If the mating was WELL executed...Then what makes it so rice? because it's a Honda??

Myyyy what a classy reply...

If you change the front end of your SVX and put a Rolls Royce badge, what do you call this?

Chuckls 02-15-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSpear (Post 697218)
Myyyy what a classy reply...

If you change the front end of your SVX and put a Rolls Royce badge, what do you call this?

I call it boredom. This is probably one of the classiest replies I've even given so far. Guess I'm just in a good mood.

Would I personally do that to a civic? No.
Would I call that rice? No.

It's unique to say, granted not my cup of tea..but you have to think about the effort it took to do it.

It's a showcar. IF you think that is rice...then all of the show car world is rice.

C/N: IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW WELL IT WAS DONE.

SilverSpear 02-15-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckls (Post 697219)
I call it boredom. This is probably one of the classiest replies I've even given so far. Guess I'm just in a good mood.

Would I personally do that to a civic? No.
Would I call that rice? No.

It's unique to say, granted not my cup of tea..but you have to think about the effort it took to do it.

It's a showcar. IF you think that is rice...then all of the show car world is rice.

C/N: IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW WELL IT WAS DONE.

This is why I said "Kudos on the craftsmanship"

Cheez man, you are NOT in a good mood it seems...

B 4 You 02-15-2012 03:31 PM

Does he realize for the $50,000 invested he could have probably afforded an average M3, Civic and Mustang?

Sean486 02-15-2012 04:23 PM

I like the changes to the body, very well done and improves on the original. On the other and I hate everything about the interior.

Blacky 02-15-2012 04:42 PM

All I can say is why?

Chuckls 02-15-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacky (Post 697226)
All I can say is why?

All I can say is why not?

Have you looked at the vettecamino? How about the How about the mustanger?(mustang and ranger) Those are impractical but awesome nonetheless.

An example of a bad mating would be the Integralier. (Integra and Cavalier)

my .02

Blacky 02-15-2012 06:19 PM

A Honda is a Honda and a BMW is a BMW, why try to reinvent the wheel?

Chuckls 02-15-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacky (Post 697232)
A Honda is a Honda and a BMW is a BMW, why try to reinvent the wheel?

They're not reinventing the wheel (so to speak). They're using their creativity. It's not your car, so why does it matter?

Landshark 02-15-2012 07:50 PM

Yep, thats dumb.

NikFu S. 02-16-2012 01:17 AM

If it either goes really fast or really smooth, myeah OK I can see the point, but if neither, all he's done is give a top hat and monocle to a hobo.

It's like making a baby wear $200 basketball shoes.

Yeah, it's cute for a while, but how many starving people in Africa could you have fed for the money you wasted?

Wikedjuggalo 02-16-2012 02:06 AM

I don't know how anyone can say it is not a stupid concept when you have a TV and speakers in the freaking grill. Idiots with money. Also not one performance mod has been done, its all looks.

Chuckls 02-16-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikedjuggalo (Post 697246)
I don't know how anyone can say it is not a stupid concept when you have a TV and speakers in the freaking grill. Idiots with money. Also not one performance mod has been done, its all looks.

It's not a stupid concept. How many of you can say you can do what they did hmm?

It's a freaking CAR SHOW car. Who ****ing cares if it isn't practical. It brings in the points during judging and that is all they care about.