The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SVX should be in the new Gran Torismo!!!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8930)

GreenMarine 02-22-2003 03:45 PM

SVX should be in the new Gran Torismo!!!!!

Is there anyone out there that has contact with Video Game makers??? Especiallt the makers of GT3??? We need to write them and request that the next version of Gran Tourismo should have an SVX!!!! Wouldn't that be sweet!!!! Sure I know that GT2 has one on it but look at the graphics!!! They are Sh!t.... What does everyone think???? am I alone in this or does anyone else play video games????! :)

slipgx3 02-22-2003 03:55 PM

im with you all the way.......thats about the only racing games i ever play.....and on PS2 the graphis are pretty sweet

Landshark 02-22-2003 03:57 PM

i think the next GT WILL have the SVX in it - its supposed to have a bunch more cars than the last one, and i thought i heard the SVX will be one of them. :)

Strictly Subaru 02-22-2003 06:35 PM

How can we find out for sure?

Seraph 02-22-2003 06:42 PM

Re: SVX should be in the new Gran Torismo!!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
Is there anyone out there that has contact with Video Game makers??? Especiallt the makers of GT3??? We need to write them and request that the next version of Gran Tourismo should have an SVX!!!! Wouldn't that be sweet!!!! Sure I know that GT2 has one on it but look at the graphics!!! They are Sh!t.... What does everyone think???? am I alone in this or does anyone else play video games????! :)
Play that game on dreamcast and graphics looks a lot better. Better graphics engine in the DC compare to PSX

L

kuoh 02-22-2003 06:46 PM

GT is a Sony exclusive title so there is no DC version. DC does have a couple of driving games that look and feel like GT, but not both attributes at the same time. Midnight Street Racing on the DC had beautifully rendered cars and tracks, but the handling is about as arcadish as you can get. F355 Challenge had very realistic handling, but you only get to choose ONE car. Very boring after awhile. I know, I have both.

KuoH

Earthworm 02-22-2003 07:00 PM

You can play GT2 on the Dreamcast if you have a copy of "Bleemcast for GT2"

Earthworm 02-22-2003 07:02 PM

Actually I believe you are referring to Metropolis Street Racer for the DC. I really like that game. I don't know why they bothered calling it "Project Gotham" for the X-Box though.

Seraph 02-22-2003 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Earthworm
You can play GT2 on the Dreamcast if you have a copy of "Bleemcast for GT2"

Yepp. I have it. It's amazing. Who needs GT3 when you have bleemcast, GT2 and a DC? Same with MGS.

L

Seraph 02-22-2003 07:09 PM

Quote:

Actually I believe you are referring to Metropolis Street Racer for the DC. I really like that game. I don't know why they bothered calling it "Project Gotham" for the X-Box though.
MSR is ok. but not as good as bleemcast + GT2 combo.

L

upnygimp 02-22-2003 07:24 PM

Get Sega GT, theres a nice Alcyone in that game..... Oh wait don't even tho the SVX is there, the AI sux, and the physics feel like crap

Earthworm 02-22-2003 07:26 PM

I agree with you there on Sega GT. Haven't tried 2003 version though.

I'm more of a fan of the Colin McRae Rally series myself.

kuoh 02-22-2003 07:58 PM

You're right. I just remembered MSR, but forgot what the M stood for. And since most of the racing I saw was a night.... I did get to play PGR on the Xbox for a little bit and and it did pretty much look and feel just like MSR.

KuoH

Quote:

Actually I believe you are referring to Metropolis Street Racer for the DC.

GreenMarine 02-23-2003 10:26 AM

Wait a Minute..... Seraph, you said that you can play GT2 on the Dream Cast???? Is that really true???? What is Bleemcast??? How do I get it??? I have a dream cast and the GT2 game.... Do I just put that game in the DC and go from there??? Fill me in, I never knew that we could do sometrhing like that!!!!!

immortal_suby 02-23-2003 10:44 AM

yeah, me too - I have a dreamcast rotting away since no one makes any games for it - I'm stuck playing grand theft auto and unreal tournament. I thought bleem was an emulator for the PC to play console games.