The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Reading IX Fundraiser info (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44417)

TomsSVX 04-21-2008 03:30 PM

Reading IX Fundraiser info

First of all I would like to thank EVERYONE that came out to Reading IX to make it the BEST reading ever.

Secondly I would like to thank a couple individuals that made this all happen.

John Hoffman- AKA svxcess. For organizing the hotel reservations

Dave Martin- AKA Hocrest. For making an itinerary, developing the rally, assembling the raffle-50/50, amongst MANY other things to get this meet together.

Also Subeman90 for helping Dave make the Rally.

Dave's sister for her wonderful food at Cafe 110 and putting up with us Hooligans:lol:

svxfiles- For locking in the car that was donated and raffled off. Without Tom securing the car for us, there may not have been a car to give away:)

EVERY one who bought raffle tickets for the car and for the 50/50!!! We were able to raise $1300 for the network fund which will help us keep this site alive and allow it to thrive like it does!!

Thanks to all who contributed their time, money, and personal possessions to make this THE BEST READING EVER!!!

Tom

Hocrest 04-21-2008 03:39 PM

You forgot to thank yourself, Mike and Eric for all of the work that went into getting the raffle car ready. Getting it from NY to Philly to NJ and finally to Mo-town.

Mike621 04-21-2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX (Post 543218)
First of all I would like to thank EVERYONE that came out to Reading IX to make it the BEST reading ever.

Secondly I would like to thank a couple individuals that made this all happen.

John Hoffman- AKA svxcess. For organizing the hotel reservations

Dave Martin- AKA Hocrest. For making an itinerary, developing the rally, assembling the raffle-50/50, amongst MANY other things to get this meet together.

Also Subeman90 for helping Dave make the Rally.

Dave's sister for her wonderful food at Cafe 110 and putting up with us Hooligans:lol:

svxfiles- For locking in the car that was donated and raffled off. Without Tom securing the car for us, there may not have been a car to give away:)

EVERY one who bought raffle tickets for the car and for the 50/50!!! We were able to raise $1300 for the network fund which will help us keep this site alive and allow it to thrive like it does!!

Thanks to all who contributed their time, money, and personal possessions to make this THE BEST READING EVER!!!

Tom

+1 to all of that. Thank you EVERYONE who helped make Reading and the Network Fundraiser a HUGE success.

I'd also like to thank Earl again for going above and beyond to keep our Forum and this community a great place to be a part of!

It's Just Eric 04-21-2008 09:19 PM

Word, words...wording:lol:

seriously, Thanks to everyone that participated in organizing the event, even if your only contribution was something to sit on, drink, eat, or win

Now, lets get cracking on next years event! This is gonna be a biggun!

CigarJohnny 04-22-2008 09:35 AM

Many thanks to all! We had a blast and are looking forward to next year. :cool:

ensteele 04-22-2008 09:33 PM

I am still overwhelmed with the people of this great community. The SVX is a great car, but I wouldn't have as much fun with it, or around it without all of the special people who make this such a great place to hang out. :)

newsvx 04-23-2008 07:48 PM

HEAR, HEAR to all of the above. We don't give enough credit to the folks that actually MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Thank You!!!

Earl is correct. It's the PEOPLE that make our network!! Great bunch across the board. It is always so wonderful to see old friends and to make new ones at READING!!;)

Harry