The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SVX List - Volunteers needed (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28254)

ensteele 09-05-2005 10:21 AM

SVX List - Volunteers needed

I have taken the next step of the SVX list by state and country that was compliled by Green-Eyed Lady. I have all of the members on this list entered into an Excel file that is listed by start or country. I would like a person from each state to help me find out the following information for each member on the list from your state: Member Name - Year of SVX - Color - Model - Comments.

If they have a 5 MT, turbo, or any unique thing, list that in comments. If they have more than one car, list all of them on a second line.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I will put this file in the How-To Locker and try to keep it current.

Thanks for you help in advance. If you need to email me instead of a PM because of the attachment issue, click on Earl here or in my signature for my email address. :)

intelisevil 09-05-2005 10:37 PM

Earl

Even though I'm not on the list . . . I'll take care of Oregon!

Let me know what your plan of attack is:

PM members (in Oregon) . . . Ask questions . . . Compile data . . . Send back to you?

Dan

ensteele 09-05-2005 10:44 PM

Do you have Excel? If you do, send me an email by clicking on Earl on my signature and I will send you a list. Then you can collect the info.

Thanks

ensteele 09-06-2005 05:37 PM

Any one else willing to help out with getting information on SVXes in your area to be added to the BIG LIST? :confused: :)

magickfingers 09-06-2005 07:51 PM

i'll take Vermont

Hi Earl - Great idea. I'll be happy to cover Vermont. Unfortunately, my only online access is at work so i can't PM. Send along whatever info you have on contacting these people and i'll get on it. I also know of a few SVX owners who may or may not be on your list. Marc

~*~JenSVX~*~ 09-06-2005 08:43 PM

Hey earl... i'll give NY a shot... just give me an idea of how you want me to do it :)

ensteele 09-06-2005 11:03 PM

Thanks for helping out. This is what I would like to get on all of the names on that list. I know that some don't own SVXes yet, and we want to know that as well. Here is the info to get:

Example

No. Member Name Year of SVX Color Model Comments

1 ~*~JenSVX~*~ 92 Claret LS-L 5 sp MT / nitrous

This is an example. Look for the info on the members signature, or PM them to find out if you can't find it. If you compile a list, you can email me or PM me with it and I will put it on the master copy.

I will PM you with a list of members names. If you know of a member who is not on the list, you can fill it in as well. They don't have to be in order, but it would help. If you have any problems with anyones info, let me know and maybe I can come up with it. :)

ensteele 09-06-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magickfingers
Hi Earl - Great idea. I'll be happy to cover Vermont. Unfortunately, my only online access is at work so i can't PM. Send along whatever info you have on contacting these people and i'll get on it. I also know of a few SVX owners who may or may not be on your list. Marc

Here are the members names you can find the info on. PM or email me to give me the info. Thanks for your help.

1 amsqracer15
2 magickfingers
3 svx471
4 TapperManor
5 urbn

~*~JenSVX~*~ 09-07-2005 05:46 AM

Hey Marc...

Wanna switch your 5 members for my 70! lol jk Now i'll have somethin to do later on while my car is in the shop today... :)

Earthworm 09-07-2005 10:32 AM

This is almost exactly like the SVX registry Mike had on his site.

Why not have a web form for everyone to fill out?

Jayahalasi 09-07-2005 10:51 AM

That would be good too.

But, for now, I'm on it for TN.

magickfingers 09-26-2005 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
Here are the members names you can find the info on. PM or email me to give me the info. Thanks for your help.

1 amsqracer15
2 magickfingers
3 svx471
4 TapperManor
5 urbn

Hi Earl - Sorry it's taken me so long to get started. Right after i volunteered i left for two weeks vacation in the mountains with no online access. Now i'm back and working on it. I have contacted one member, and have emailed the administrator about getting in touch with two others, as they have emails blocked. I'll get the info to you ASAP. Marc

Earthworm 09-26-2005 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayahalasi
That would be good too.

But, for now, I'm on it for TN.

I created a form here: http://svx-iw.com/svxiw/registry/

Earl has access to the information posted there.

ensteele 09-26-2005 12:57 PM

David

It will be good when members register on your site, but for now I am trying to get a somewhat accurate list.

Earthworm 09-26-2005 02:44 PM

This list should be accurate as it's entered by the owners (but anyone can fill it out including your "scouts" :D)