The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I'm officially nuts (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10754)

Chicane 05-14-2003 04:45 PM

I'm officially nuts

Who here uses windows? You know the little hourglass that pops up when the computer is 'thinking'? IT almost looks like two little white Acylone emblems with some grey stuff around them. Wooaahhh duuuuuuuude!

- Rob

Pure_Insanity8 05-14-2003 05:01 PM

Re: I'm officially nuts

Quote:

Originally posted by Chicane
Who here uses windows? You know the little hourglass that pops up when the computer is 'thinking'? IT almost looks like two little white Acylone emblems with some grey stuff around them. Wooaahhh duuuuuuuude!

- Rob

Oh, so NOW it's official, huh?:D

I guess I could see that... maybe when I squint from 10 feet away. :D

Earthworm 05-15-2003 09:34 PM

Quote:

IT almost looks like two little white Acylone emblems with some grey stuff around them. Wooaahhh duuuuuuuude!
Phew...I almost thought you said Alcyone!

j/k...I hadn't noticed that. I'll try to pay attention to it next time my computer is busy.

Pure_Insanity8 05-16-2003 10:57 AM

You know, it'd be REALLY cool if someone could do a super nice and extensive (icons, sounds, etc.) SVX desktop theme. Then your "thinking" pointer could actually be a spinning Alcyone symbol, or something. We would just need some high res pics to fill the desktop... I don't know about everyone else, but I'm tired of finding mostly 800x600 and some 1024x768 res. pics at the largest. Stretching it just looks like crap.

So, who's going to make the theme?:D

Aredubjay 05-16-2003 12:25 PM

Quote:

- Rob

Nuts? Now, why in the world would you consider yourself nuts for seeing something like that? You'd be amazed at some of the things I've seen and not been considered nuts. Under the influence, maybe, but, never nuts. :D

>of course, even after all the years of substance abuse, I never had a dream about elmo< :rolleyes:

Mr. Pockets 05-16-2003 12:35 PM

Re: Re: I'm officially nuts

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
>of course, even after all the years of substance abuse, I never had a dream about elmo< :rolleyes:
Baby Elmo. Get it straight. :D

And be glad that I only tell you about the funny ones, like the water-soluble midgets in bunny suits.

By the way, I had a dream earlier in the week about 23-foot (exactly 23 - the nature show I was watching described that specifically) tall penguins.

The eyes...man, the eyes were creepy.

mohrds 05-16-2003 12:50 PM

Re: Re: Re: I'm officially nuts

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets
By the way, I had a dream earlier in the week about 23-foot tall penguins.

The eyes...man, the eyes were creepy.

Nick,

Seek professional help very soon.

Doug