The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Midwest Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Chicagoland/Wisconsin Meet? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20906)

ykobayashi 08-25-2004 10:57 AM

Chicagoland/Wisconsin Meet?

Hey All,

I've been quiet lately since I have been pretty busy in this new job and building and moving into our new house in Wisconsin.

Wondering if we have plans on getting together yet this year. Really enjoyed the meet we had at Colins house last year,(thanks Colin) that was my first one and had a great time. Only wished I could have stayed longer.

I'm feeling the itch to rub elbows with some SVX afficiandos once again. Let me know if there are any plans in the works! Hope all is well.

Yoshi

Phast SVX 08-25-2004 11:48 AM

Yoshi,

I would like to meet up with the area SVXer's sometime. Weekends are best for me(i got uw whitewater) and we also have season tickets to the bears, but if we could work around that im all for it!
phil

SVXer95 09-08-2004 12:05 PM

I'll be back in the Chicago area within the next month. A meet sounds good to me. Any plans?

Bwana 09-08-2004 02:04 PM

I'm up in Milwaukee for school now (MSOE). So weekends would be the best. I'll be going home a lot of weekends, so chicago area would be better.

Snickers 09-10-2004 07:10 PM

Yoshi, Phil, Collin, Scott,

I'm moving to Fox Lake, Il. at the end of the month. I picked a house I thought would be good for entertaining. Will the location work? It's probably 40 minutes from Arlington Hts.

Dave

Jnthn_Sctt 09-11-2004 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Snickers
Yoshi, Phil, Collin, Scott,

I'm moving to Fox Lake, Il. at the end of the month. I picked a house I thought would be good for entertaining. Will the location work? It's probably 40 minutes from Arlington Hts.

Dave

Give me a heads up weekend wise? I'm out by Dubuque, IA.

Jonathan

Phast SVX 09-12-2004 01:32 AM

im in madison, ill need 2 weeks heads up but sounds good.
phil

Sidewinder 09-20-2004 04:31 PM

Yeah, and I would like to know too. I'm in Platteville right now (hour west of madison).

Seraph 09-20-2004 10:19 PM

:cool:

RASchemel 09-21-2004 01:55 AM

Mind if tag along I've wanting to meet you guys since I bought Scooby.

SVXer95 09-21-2004 08:49 AM

Location sounds good. Thanks for offering. Any idea on dates?

Phast SVX 09-21-2004 12:49 PM

well as i said, i have bears season tickets, so a sat will be best for me. MAybe say early oct?
phil

Jnthn_Sctt 09-21-2004 12:51 PM

IL / WI Meet

Quote:

Originally posted by Phast SVX
well as i said, i have bears season tickets, so a sat will be best for me. MAybe say early oct?
phil

Only Saturday in October I can make would be the 2nd.

Jonathan

Snickers 09-21-2004 07:11 PM

I will move into the new house in Fox Lake, IL. on Sept. 27. Since I'm just divorced, I need to get more furniture and organized and stuff. So Oct. 2 seems a little soon. Also, I work on Saturdays but I could be home by 2:30 or so. I was thinking more a Sunday around peak fall color time. Sound good? Alternate ideas welcome! I've never been to a meet, what are we going to do(besides ooh and ahh at each others cars)? Food for sure, cocktails. Bring a date, a wife, husband, friend or whoever. Let's have some fun!

Bears are away at Tampa Oct 24 and I have a big screen! No offense to GB, minn, and Indy fans.

Dave

Phast SVX 09-21-2004 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Snickers
I will move into the new house in Fox Lake, IL. on Sept. 27. Since I'm just divorced, I need to get more furniture and organized and stuff. So Oct. 2 seems a little soon. Also, I work on Saturdays but I could be home by 2:30 or so. I was thinking more a Sunday around peak fall color time. Sound good? Alternate ideas welcome! I've never been to a meet, what are we going to do(besides ooh and ahh at each others cars)? Food for sure, cocktails. Bring a date, a wife, husband, friend or whoever. Let's have some fun!

Bears are away at Tampa Oct 24 and I have a big screen! No offense to GB, minn, and Indy fans.

Dave

that would be awesome, but prorally up is that weekend :( You guys should come, me and rob are driving the svx's up to support hte subys
phil