The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Reading ELEVEN contract received, signed and returned! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50425)

svxcess 05-29-2009 08:31 PM

Reading ELEVEN contract received, signed and returned!

Based on the Reading XI dates poll, most who voted picked the third weekend, April 16-18, 2009.

Talked with the Morgantown Holiday Inn this morning. They sent me an email with the new contract for next year's Reading attached.

Reading XI will be held Friday, April 16 to Sunday, April 18, 2010

Here is the actual breakdown of rooms, actually the same number as this year:

Friday night/ April 16... 50 rooms
....40 rooms with two queen beds
....10 rooms with one king bed

Saturday night/ April 17...50 rooms
....40 rooms with two queen beds
....10 rooms with one king bed

Room Rate: $80.00/night plus tax, or $88.80/night total. This is only $2.00 more than last year's rate.

Reservation cutoff date for block rate: Monday, March 8, 2010

Cancellation:
Before 6:00pm on scheduled date of arrival to avoid penalty. Is a no-show occurs on the scheduled arrival date, the first night will be charged to the credit card and all consecutive nights reserved will be canceled.

Once the signed contract has been received by HI, I will advise you when the contract has actually been put into the system. Call the hotel and mention that you are reserving rooms under the SVX World Network that has already been set up. Tell them the room type you want and the dates you will need it. The number is 800-339-0264 or 610-286-3000

You do not have to book both nights. Make sure that you specify the number of days and/or dates you will be reserving.

__________________________________________________ _________

As usual, if you register early enough, we can always add to the block if we fill it up. Even if you think you might possibly go, commit and book your rooms. You CC is NEVER charged until you check out so there is no worries there. Don't hold back and wait.

With all of the planning that has to be done, I want this part of the operation to go smoother that it ever has. The "Best Reading Yet" should have the best planning yet and the least complications of any previous meet.

Just like this year, once the contract has been signed, returned and entered into the system, I will start a Reading ELEVEN "Rooms Booked" thread. I want everyone who actually books a room at the hotel to add their name, screen name, number of nights reserved and confirmation number.

__________________________________________________ _________

Once I post that thread, you will be free to call. This will make it much easier for me (and the hotel) to keep track of where we are and what we may need. And all of the records in one place.

AyeJaye 05-29-2009 10:07 PM

Re: Reading ELEVEN contract received, signed and returned!

I'm soooooooooo there!!

Seriously, I won't miss it next year.

y2daniel1981 05-30-2009 06:56 AM

Re: Reading ELEVEN contract received, signed and returned!

unless i move back down south in the next few months, im there! hell even if i do move i'm still probably there:lol: Im going to hold off on booking until it's a little closer though (october-ish maybe)