The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   AMR Aluminum Radiator (New In Box!) For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65396)

angrydan 04-14-2023 12:17 PM

AMR Aluminum Radiator (New In Box!) For Sale

Good afternoon, everyone! I have a new in box, unopened, Aluminum Radiator from AMR up for sale. I was cleaning out things in my basement and realized I bought this 3 years or so ago as an insurance policy in case my stock one failed. Unfortunately, the radiator outlived the car.

This is just for the radiator only. It does not have optional fans. However, the stock Subaru ones will bolt onto this model without issue. Please feel free to ask any questions.

I believe these sold for $450 new? So, I'm looking to get my original investment back + shipping costs.

Thanks!

Best,

Dan

sicksubie 04-14-2023 06:27 PM

Re: AMR Aluminum Radiator (New In Box!) For Sale

Just pm'd you...

elemgee 04-21-2023 03:41 PM

I'm interested, so if SickSubie doesnt buy it, let me know.

angrydan 05-08-2023 02:13 PM

Apologies! For some reason, I did not get alerts that I had PM's and responses! I am so sorry. I will respond to PM's today if folks are still interested!

Best,

Dan

SVXMAN2001 05-16-2023 12:04 PM

I am interested as well, please let me know!

angrydan 11-29-2023 10:27 PM

My deepest apologies to anyone who had messaged me earlier in the year about this Radiator. I have not figured out why alerts for PM’s aren’t going to my email. So some of you responded and I never saw them. I was just doing another pass of cleaning out my basement and was reminded this Radiator is still down there.

It is still available for sale in the same NIB condition. I made sure my subscription to this thread is set to instant notification. If anyone still has interest, please reply here first and then let’s either PM here or I am happy to offer my cell # to text in real time since PM’ing alerts seem to be a problem for me.

I personally know how hard it is to find replacement radiators for SVX’s, so I would rather this part go to a good home instead of just dumping it on eBay. So, again, sorry for anyone I ghosted on this thread.

Best,
Dan

SVXMAN2001 12-05-2023 01:18 PM

Hi Dan, I'd like to buy it. Will pm you now

SVXMAN2001 12-08-2023 08:59 PM

Following up on this. Pm sent

Mika 12-15-2023 04:14 PM

It really did take its time to get approved to this forum. :lol:

Looks like I'd have a need for a new radiator as well. If it's still around and SVXMAN doesn't buy it, I'd be interested.

SVXMAN2001 12-17-2023 12:35 PM

Activity on the forum has slowed significantly unfortunately. The admins facilitating this site volunteer their time so I am grateful we still have this forum.

I haven't heard from Angrydan so not sure what's up...