The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Just wante to apologize. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55391)

benebob 08-31-2010 05:51 PM

Just wante to apologize.

Guess I offended someone here who wears diapers... Sorry!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX
Dear benebob,

You have received an infraction at The Subaru SVX World Network.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Civil is not something seen here
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?p=656656
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1986nate (Post 656625)
Yep, all because people are too stupid to have common sense, so they expect the government to step in and of course they do because they're no smarter.

Dumb is what Keith does. I'm so thankful my tax dollars go toward keeping him in diapers.
All the best,
The Subaru SVX World Network

TomsSVX 08-31-2010 06:00 PM

Re: Just wante to apologize.

less about the single post, more about the side-car argument about the American people in a thread asking whether or not to buy a car... You are not alone in your reception

Tom

benebob 08-31-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX (Post 656699)
less about the single post, more about the side-car argument about the American people in a thread asking whether or not to buy a car... You are not alone in your reception

Tom

If the shoe fits wear it there diaper dandy.

TomsSVX 08-31-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benebob (Post 656700)
If the shoe fits wear it there diaper dandy.

Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?:rolleyes:

Tom

benebob 08-31-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX (Post 656701)
Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?:rolleyes:

Tom

Not a bit there diaper dandy. In fact I had a very good day spending tax dollars at a frantic pace but thanks for asking.;) I am simply tired of those who are not smart enough to be responsible for going to the bathroom to do their business.

NikFu S. 08-31-2010 07:48 PM

I wish I understood this diaper reference.

Manarius 08-31-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikFu S. (Post 656711)
I wish I understood this diaper reference.

Unfortunately, I do. It's become a bit of trolling though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benebob (Post 656703)
Not a bit there diaper dandy. In fact I had a very good day spending tax dollars at a frantic pace but thanks for asking.;) I am simply tired of those who are not smart enough to be responsible for going to the bathroom to do their business.

Ben, while I think there are probably a lot of people here who agree with you about your sentiments about other members, they have chosen to keep their opinions to themselves. Your sarcasm is rather obvious, but is probably better off with the likes of Nasioc's OT as opposed to the svxwn.

TomsSVX 09-01-2010 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benebob (Post 656703)

Ben, I know you... If it is a political argument (hell we know it was not a discussion) Then keep it in the political forum. That is besides the point that you, regardless of any humor that was poorly implied, were being quite abusive with your words. If I were your grandmother I would shake my finger at you.

Tom

Landshark 09-01-2010 08:14 AM

cliff notes:

- surface rust can land you in court
- YT wears diapers
- benebob is on welfare

i like learning things.

SoCal LS-L 09-01-2010 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark (Post 656737)
cliff notes:

- surface rust can land you in court
- YT wears diapers
- benebob is on welfare

i like learning things.

LMAO Alan :lol::lol:

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/v...aat/pweese.jpg

subeman90 09-01-2010 11:13 AM

popcorn!!!! :lol:

shelfy 09-01-2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subeman90 (Post 656744)
popcorn!!!! :lol:

agreed!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...uching_out.gif

benebob 09-01-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX (Post 656735)
Ben, I know you... If it is a political argument (hell we know it was not a discussion) Then keep it in the political forum. That is besides the point that you, regardless of any humor that was poorly implied, were being quite abusive with your words. If I were your grandmother I would shake my finger at you.

Tom

No I thought it was quite clear. ANYBODY who would buy a car without looking under it is a complete idiot. ANYBODY who would sue over a car when they did not inspect it properly is a a complete idiot. Then you add in someone who has made a habit about *****ing about our government and its intrusiveness make that individual a superstar in the moron department. Wouldn't matter to me if it was Einstein or the Pope who was that stupid. I'd still call them what they are A COMPLETE MORON! I see no humor in idiots any more than I see humor in diapers. I would just rather see no one else be an idiot when they try to buy a car. There are way to many in this country already.

If that's fuzzy math to ya then maybe you shouldn't have gone to school to be a teacher diaper dandy!

For Landshark who needs it nice and short. Live what you preach or shut your trap.

Landshark 09-01-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelfy (Post 656752)

Agreed, +1

LetItSnow 09-01-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benebob (Post 656758)
ANYBODY who would buy a car without looking under it is a complete idiot.

Can we agree to "ANYBODY who would buy a car without looking under it is taking a chance, and they get what they get"?

I kinda bought two SVXi without looking under them or driving them first! :eek: (no lawyers included!)