The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SVX- more room in front, or back? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13171)

Tim 09-13-2003 10:10 PM

SVX- more room in front, or back?

For all of you that are SVX owners, which is pretty much all of you :)... Does the back seat have more room for activities, or the front seat... all you gutterminded members dont have to hold back :D

Bwana 09-13-2003 10:56 PM

Back...just put the front seats in the forward position, and there's plenty of room.

immortal_suby 09-14-2003 08:40 AM

Definitely the back - when you fold down the seats you can fit 8 bags of mulch in there! I could only get about 3 on the front seat. The back seat will even hold a push lawnmower if you take the handle off of it.

(I really need to get a brat)

Chicane 09-14-2003 10:12 AM

Depends on the activity. But yeah, putting the front seats forward allows for plenty of room for many different ways to do the same thing.

- Rob

Seraph 09-14-2003 11:03 AM

considering that I have slept in the SVX a couple of times, I'd say front pass side is great for that.

ensteele 09-14-2003 02:49 PM

The back even has more room when you fold down the back seats. I got 4 wheels with tires, 1 grill, stereo, corner lights, 1 NOS tank with heater, bag with all of my cloths, 1 small ice chest, and some other misc groceries and electronics. :D I have never tried a lawn mower though. :rolleyes:

Tim 09-14-2003 03:56 PM

I'm talking about the OTHER OTHER activities ;). Mike and I were discussing it once and I also was debating that the front seat had more room with drivemusicnow.

Chicane 09-14-2003 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TE1221
I'm talking about the OTHER OTHER activities ;). Mike and I were discussing it once and I also was debating that the front seat had more room with drivemusicnow.
Depends on the position man.

- Rob

Subafreak 09-14-2003 05:20 PM

This thread is pretty much all for the gutter minded people.

That said I had a 87 Park Ave that the front seats would just fold down on to the backs seats to make a perfect big leather bed, other than that, yeah get a BRAT ( preferably with a cap and lawn chair coushions). I'v tried to do, um... stuff in the front of the Legacy (it sucked) but I'm way to anal to try to put anything in anywhere in my SVX.

Go with this where you will.

MNYPNNY 09-14-2003 07:56 PM

I'm actually going to be clean.... for once......

There is definitely more room in the backseat of Penny behind me, because my seat is so far forward.

~~Michelle ;)

Green1995SVX 09-14-2003 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Subafreak
I'm way to anal to try to put anything in anywhere in my SVX.

Go with this where you will.

Woah woah woah woah woahhhhh! That was wrong.

Mike (woah...)

Tim 09-14-2003 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX

Woah woah woah woah woahhhhh! That was wrong.

Mike (woah...)

LOL mike...

As a non gutterminded note I put my 6 foot long surfboard in the back usually.

CigarJohnny 09-15-2003 10:03 AM

Gutter minded? Count me in!

Quote:

Originally posted by TE1221
So let me get this straight...you were discussing with Mike whether there was enough room in the front seat to do "things" with drivemusicnow? Does he know you think of him this way?? :eek: :D

CigarJohnny 09-15-2003 10:16 AM

This is just another reminder to me of how old I am getting (the first is that I just celebrated my birthday this past weekend). I just realised that the wife and I have never "broken in" the SVX in the 11 months that I have owned it. What is worse is that the thought never crossed my mind. What the hell has happened to me? Knowing how she dislikes the SVX I kinda doubt she will ever give it a chance anyway. :(

:confused:

JLittell 09-15-2003 12:45 PM

Ok this question is quite difficult to answer....Is the body alive or dead??:D :D :eek: There is quite a bit of room in the trunk too!:D