The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Back for a few days + help with something... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23418)

tuzem 12-25-2004 12:28 PM

Back for a few days + help with something...

Hi all :D Just got in last night! GOod to be home for a while!

How are things going? It has been a while since I've posted anything here. That, of course, doesn't mean that I don't care about all my good old SVX friends and the club and all :) I'm just a silent, distant member now and lazy too. Sorry :)

Well, I'm also an idiot for doing donuts and hitting a curb a day before my flight (it's a 100 miles commute to the airport; it's the country man). That happened in Arkansas in the biggest Ice storm of the century there! I didn't know anything was wrong until my tire went flat on some back road covered with ice and snow... a chung of the wheel came off!!! Good thing some cop showed up to help me with the tire there (had no tire-iron)... Unfortunatelly, as soon as the cop left I found out that my spare was also flat... so I drove 25 miles on a freaking rim!

Anybody selling a stock left-side SVX rim I can get back on the plane with me Tuesday? HELP!!!!!

-Nick

ensteele 12-25-2004 02:43 PM

Hi Nick. Good to see you here. Do you want an unmarked one, or if it has some marks on it ok? Let me know.

:) Merry Christmas

tuzem 12-25-2004 03:19 PM

Hey Earl! Merry Christmas! I don't care if the rim's got marks or not. Mine are scratched here and there. Can I give you call some time today? I don't think I can find a rim in Arkansas... I'll have to find a matching tire, install it on the rim, and check it in as a second bag on the plane!!! LOL :D Then get back, bolt the new rim on and drive home. How's that :)

Btw, I get to move to either Miami ot Tampa in September :D

-Nick

ensteele 12-25-2004 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tuzem

Btw, I get to move to either Miami ot Tampa in September :D

-Nick

If that is where you want to go, I am happy for you. Wish you were back here. We miss you and your silver auto at our meets. :)

tuzem 12-27-2004 10:14 PM

THANKS TO EARL AND ELLIOT I'M ROLLING AGAIN! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. I PROMISE TO BE MORE ACTIVE AND STOP BY THE FORUM!

NICK

ensteele 12-28-2004 12:30 AM

Only promise if you will take the Cap Lock off! :D :D

tuzem 12-29-2004 08:57 AM

Earl, you crack me up man :) Well... I got the new tire mounted and balanced on Elliot's wheel and .... AA lost it on my trip here!!! Now I'm hoping I can go pick it up this afternoon and haul ass back to my little rural town :D Thanks again all!

-Nick

tuzem 12-29-2004 08:17 PM

Back home finally!~!!!!

My rear diff is making little whindy noises though. I'll have a mechanic scope it out in a few days. Thanks again!

-Nick

Alycone 12-30-2004 01:32 AM

SVX bar meets just arent the same without you. :(

ensteele 12-30-2004 02:35 AM

Nope. We all get to drink now because he didn't get it all. :D :D

tuzem 12-30-2004 12:01 PM

Hey Aly,

Next time I'll stick around longer and we an get one more of those drunken go-kart races :) hehe! We need an Airbag for allen though :D

-Nick

Gargoyle 12-31-2004 01:30 PM

:D Ya the Air bag's would be a plus for when you put me into the wall lol :D
Would Love to get toghter next time ur around. Been super busy with my new house so I havent been near as active with the site as I would like to be . But perhaps things will calm down some with the new Year.
Best of luck & Happy Holidays.