The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I hate people (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33389)

Tony117s 05-26-2006 09:05 PM

I hate people *now with pics*

So i was minding my own business sitting at a stop sign when out of no where a lifted dodge ram 2500 rearends me going about 35-40 mph. Apparently he never saw me, he also didn't brake until after he hit me. I'll post pics tomorrow. To make it better in the last 2 months i've put in a new windshield, suspension, air conditioning, and tires.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

NikFu S. 05-26-2006 09:42 PM

Bastard. Take him for all he's worth.

Can't be much, but take it anyway.

DarknessofDeath 05-26-2006 10:48 PM

kill him off

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

and again for me

Trevor 05-26-2006 11:34 PM

What a bugger,

I had a lady rear end my FF1 not long ago but she was a nice person who was in trouble and her mind was alsewhere. She has a $500 limit on her cover, so that I have been doing my very best to do work myself and keep ,her dues to the minimum.

Not so your bastard. I wise word from the old. Stay angry, BUT stay coooool. See a lawyer and hit him hard. Your problem is, has he any money. However hopefjully he owns that which he was driving and this could be forfeit. Not sure of your laws, but use your noggin. :mad: :mad: ;) :D

Budfreak 05-27-2006 01:17 AM

Sorry to hear it man.:(:mad: At least you got out with your life though.:) It could have been worse.;) Are you planning on keeping the car and parting it? If so, Pm me about an engine.:D

Jade Dragon 05-27-2006 01:41 AM

bummer, i know the feeling. i my first was killed by a bastard in a truck. damn people. sorry about your loss, dont let the insurance company screw you over. make them repair it. and also make sure that if they send an adjuster, that they get EVERYTHING that is broken, not just skins and panels.

svxfiles 05-27-2006 06:59 AM

Which of your cars got hit?
If it was the SVX I have a rear clip you can have!

Tony117s 05-27-2006 07:20 AM

it was my svx, i would be much less upset if it was the legacy.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

DanSVX94 05-27-2006 07:42 AM

I'm really sorry about your getting hit.

I think you're the second person in the last few weeks who got rear-ended on this network.

I find people tailgate me much more often in my SVX than in my Outback. Tailgating has gotten so bad lately. People don't know that when your stopped you should be able to see the rear wheels of the car ahead of you.

I see people in cars and SUV on the cell phone AND taligating me.

Some people get so close to your rear bumper that you can't see into your right lane to make a safe lane change. I put my hazzards on and THEY get mad at ME! These people must be watching too much NASCAR. They think they can drive like Jeff Gordon. They make every crazy manuever in the world for nothing -- they gain a few hundred yards and then they tailgait the next guy and so on and so on.

I sometimes get their license plates and call 911 and tell the police they were driving aggressively.

Years ago, I had this guy in a Monte Carlo (always an indication of a problem) and he was on my tail while I was driving my daughter to school. There were cars ahead of me so I had no where to go. We were all stopped at a light, the very instant the light turned green he slammed into me. He was that keyed up. We got out of the car and I told him what an a-hole he was and that I had had it with him tailgating me for the past mile.

Anyway, I agree with the others, stick it to him and see a doctor for your back. Whatever his insurance doesn't pay for he should.

nexus_7 05-27-2006 07:57 AM

That ant purdy anymore. :(

Greg

madj80 05-27-2006 08:11 AM

Here in Denver we have idiots like Jake Plummer* who back their car into you and take off!!

* Being a huge Steelers fan, I would have gladly beat him down with my Terrible Towel. :D

DavieGravy 05-27-2006 06:30 PM

was the dodge truck damaged at all?

Beav 05-27-2006 06:54 PM

Davie, when did you leave the glow of the east flats for the ponds of the west arsenal?

I miss Denver!

Royal Tiger 05-27-2006 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madj80
Here in Denver we have idiots like Jake Plummer* who back their car into you and take off!!

* Being a huge Steelers fan, I would have gladly beat him down with my Terrible Towel. :D

I missed that. True story? He should be fined and suspended by the NFL for 4 games. They keep preaching about being good citizens, here's a chance.

SubaRyu 05-27-2006 07:44 PM

Sorry to see that another SVX ruined. :(
Glad your life was OK.