The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Technical Q & A (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Drivetrain layout illustration (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48510)

SoCal LS-L 01-05-2009 06:55 PM

Drivetrain layout illustration

I thought maybe someone else would find this interesting too. Looks pretty cool.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/GMADMC/back.jpg

Manarius 01-05-2009 07:27 PM

Re: Drivetrain layout illustration

I never realized the engine was at such an angle. That certainly is an interesting drawing.

immortal_suby 01-05-2009 08:15 PM

that is pretty cool, thanks for posting it. :)

svxfiles 01-05-2009 08:17 PM

So Cal, That is a VERY cool picture!!!!!
Nice find!

SoCal LS-L 01-05-2009 09:51 PM

Excellent im glad you guys liked it..... wasnt sure if I was hunt-pecking out another :repost: or not. I almost scoffed at the engine angle until I remembered doing my drain and refills.

Crazy_pilot 01-05-2009 10:01 PM

The drivers seat must be pulled forward, I don't think I have that much rear legroom.:rolleyes:

LetItSnow 01-06-2009 05:37 AM

I know I've seen that before... Is it in the Road & Track Guide?

ZMan 01-06-2009 07:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A cleaned up negative view.

ZMan 01-06-2009 08:15 AM

Found out how to insert picture.

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u...h/Negative.jpg

Freeman 01-06-2009 10:49 AM

Those are some really great pictures!

Would make a Niiice poster should someone be able to do so.. *hint* ;) *nudge* *jab*

kwren 01-06-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeman (Post 580835)
Those are some really great pictures!

Would make a Niiice poster should someone be able to do so.. *hint* ;) *nudge* *jab*

right click on picture... left click on copy image... open a page in Microsoft publisher, or ms word, or other publishing thing... in page setup change to landscape... right click on the blank page and left click on paste.
grab a corner of your "picture" with a left mouse click, hold down on left click and re size to suit you. If you follow these instructions, "someone be able to do so.. *hint* ;) *nudge* *jab*" that was you!!!

If you want to do it later, just right click on the "picture" amd save as to your documents-pictures- but remember where you saved it!

Is a nice graphic.
Keith:)

Freeman 01-06-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwren (Post 580861)
right click on picture... left click on copy image... open a page in Microsoft publisher, or ms word, or other publishing thing... in page setup change to landscape... right click on the blank page and left click on paste.
grab a corner of your "picture" with a left mouse click, hold down on left click and re size to suit you. If you follow these instructions, "someone be able to do so.. *hint* ;) *nudge* *jab*" that was you!!!

If you want to do it later, just right click on the "picture" amd save as to your documents-pictures- but remember where you saved it!

Is a nice graphic.

On my work computer? Out of the question.. It's a '98 piece of garbage.. On my home computer? Out of the question.. It's a Compaq piece of garbage..

Thanks for the tip though.. I could mess around in photoshop or something I guess.. I don't want to simply "strech" it cause then it becomes all grainy and ugly..

kwren 01-06-2009 12:41 PM

the graphic is already big enough. I was talking position it on the page to suite yourself.

only 152 kb...This will work for you!

Wikedjuggalo 01-06-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeman (Post 580863)
On my work computer? Out of the question.. It's a '98 piece of garbage.. On my home computer? Out of the question.. It's a Compaq piece of garbage..

Thanks for the tip though.. I could mess around in photoshop or something I guess.. I don't want to simply "strech" it cause then it becomes all grainy and ugly..

There are tool to stop the graining :D I have dappled in Photoshop etc.

Freeman 01-06-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwren (Post 580866)
the graphic is already big enough. I was talking position it on the page to suite yourself.

only 152 kb...This will work for you!

Alright thanks! I'll see if I can do it on the laptop soon.. I may just download it to a flash drive and take it to a professional to have it printed like a poster.. It'd be nice to have in a garage....

Or in the bedroom, no matter what the girlfriend says... Hopefully.. lol