The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Turbo Projects (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   time to get back at it (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37521)

Phast SVX 02-16-2007 06:09 AM

time to get back at it

Well ive been sorting out the move and starting my new job, but its almost time to bring the SVX up with me in milwuakee (Doug we need to have lunch sometime!) It looks as though stage 2 will be done reletiviely soon, and I am getting ready to rework the fuel system with a few goodies including inline aeromotor fuel pump that i recieved for free. I would like to run some differnt fuel lines while im down there as well. Does anyone in milwaukee have work space? id hate to have to do it back in madison but i dont have any tools at my apt, nor a place to do it on.

Phil

SVXRide 02-16-2007 08:15 AM

it's about time!:p :cool: think of all that cold air just waiting to be ingested by your turbo!
-Bill

TomsSVX 02-19-2007 10:19 PM

good. now take off for the 20th of April and drive ur butt out to reading...

Tom

Phast SVX 02-20-2007 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX
good. now take off for the 20th of April and drive ur butt out to reading...

Tom

Wish i could. But does not look like will have stage 2 by then even.

phil

TomsSVX 02-20-2007 05:51 PM

so...:confused:

Tom

Phast SVX 02-20-2007 08:57 PM

Im gearing up and will be at the 15th aniv for sure, it works out better in everyway for me(timing and distance to travel the Turbo SVX)

TomsSVX 02-20-2007 09:42 PM

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tom

Phast SVX 02-21-2007 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tom

i know you want me to come to reading, but it just dosnt make sense for me to do it. IF i wait till august i can atleast have fun, and not worry that i should have been not taking a few days of vacation and not spending money. I have to be fiscally responsible for a few months here, bills are tight. Real world is expensive, and I dont want to get into a whole

phil

TomsSVX 02-21-2007 06:46 AM

i know, im just givin ya a hard time. Good luck and hopefully I can make the 15th

Tom

Phast SVX 03-02-2007 10:36 PM

so now with the emergence of the stage 3 kit, im starting to wonder if Cdigerlando and I will be the only turbo svx's to ever be put out......sad....

TomsSVX 03-02-2007 10:59 PM

I am sure there will be more... Don't get too upset;)

Tom

Phast SVX 03-03-2007 08:25 AM

i hope......its been a year and i even put up a detailed how to.....

svxsubaru1 03-03-2007 09:49 PM

I plan on it, iam just to poor in to do it right now. (in college)

spinner88 03-07-2007 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phast SVX
so now with the emergence of the stage 3 kit, im starting to wonder if Cdigerlando and I will be the only turbo svx's to ever be put out......sad....

I sent you a PM a while back asking for some help on my turbo set but you never got back to me. I got my turbo and just about everything I need. I having troble with injectors, I got two sets off of sr20det's but I got two different styles. What did you do for injectors? Right now in school(Wyotech) I'm fabing up hedders, up pipe, and down pipe. If you have any more info other than what was in you DIY thread please help me out.

Phast SVX 03-07-2007 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spinner88
I sent you a PM a while back asking for some help on my turbo set but you never got back to me. I got my turbo and just about everything I need. I having troble with injectors, I got two sets off of sr20det's but I got two different styles. What did you do for injectors? Right now in school(Wyotech) I'm fabing up hedders, up pipe, and down pipe. If you have any more info other than what was in you DIY thread please help me out.

Hey,

Sorry i didnt get back to you, i have been moving, getting a new job etc. In perticular what more info do you need? If you give me perticulars i can answer your questions im sure. the header design is important, and you should spend the most time on that(only arc it, mig will crack) as well as teh placement of the wastegate to draw from both banks, and not to far from the turbo(closer the better). I have SR20 DET injectors, you need to make sure they are all the Small o ring styles. PM me or email me for questions.

Phil