The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Tsunami B.S. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23756)

Landshark 01-11-2005 03:34 PM

Tsunami B.S.

just got an e-mail from an "attorney" representing a deceased family from the tsunami. wants to share his "client's" inheritence if i help transfer funds....blah blah blah.

i think i'll mess with him for a while. :)

NapaBavarian 01-11-2005 04:07 PM

Ask him where to mail the check, then mail an envelope full of white powder and a piece of paper with the word ANTHRAX on it :D

immortal_suby 01-11-2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NapaBavarian
Ask him where to mail the check, then mail an envelope full of white powder and a piece of paper with the word ANTHRAX on it :D
best post evAr 1! :D :D

Noir 01-11-2005 06:24 PM

Quote:

Dude that's awesome. I knew you had a prankster in you. :p

Landshark 01-11-2005 07:12 PM

Quote:

i think a piece of paper soaked in pigs blood would be bettAr - he's probably Islamic, given that the name was Mohammed something.

SilverSpear 01-12-2005 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark

i think a piece of paper soaked in pigs blood would be bettAr - he's probably Islamic, given that the name was Mohammed something.

Come on guys, don't make fun of the Tsunami disaster... it is the biggest tragedy ever, many people from all over the World and Sects died over there..
I can understand your anger towards Muslims (I am Christian), but no need to post it over here.
and for more info, bring a piece of pork, put it on their mosk's entrance, and that's it. their mosk will be banned from praying.

gsodonis 01-12-2005 04:33 AM

Danny,

They're not poking fun at muslims or making light of the tsunami disaster - they're making fun of the scam artists that are trying to make money FROM the disaster. The only people to make fun of the tragedy so far have been from the NASIOC boards.

SilverSpear 01-12-2005 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gsodonis
Danny,

They're not poking fun at muslims or making light of the tsunami disaster - they're making fun of the scam artists that are trying to make money FROM the disaster. The only people to make fun of the tragedy so far have been from the NASIOC boards.

sorry my mistake... I apologize.... euh where were we, yeah send him LSD or Bacterial thing in it.... LOOOOOL

n00b on demand 01-12-2005 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gsodonis
Danny,

Yea i can't believe all that crap on nasioc :rolleyes:

NapaBavarian 01-12-2005 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SilverSpear

sorry my mistake... I apologize.... euh where were we, yeah send him LSD or Bacterial thing in it.... LOOOOOL

I never thought of LSD...lots and lots of LSD :D

Phoenix_3737 01-12-2005 09:26 AM

not trying to make fun of your or anything (you know your cool in my book) but i was watching a movie on the 911 incident and i had no idea one of the hijackers was from lebanon..... :eek: ....... he actually had a good education but thought that islam was a better choice......i still love you though silver spear :p

NapaBavarian 01-12-2005 09:27 AM

Me too!!! I just won a $2,000,000 South African lottery, where do I send my anthrax???

mohrds 01-12-2005 10:52 AM

I was recently notified that I am the last known heir to an exiled Nigerian King and all I had to do was send them my bank account info and they would wire in my $12 Million inheritance!!

Being the nice guy that I am, I gave them my ex-girlfriend's account info because she could really use the money :D

Doug

Noir 01-12-2005 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mohrds
I was recently notified that I am the last known heir to an exiled Nigerian King and all I had to do was send them my bank account info and they would wire in my $12 Million inheritance!!

Being the nice guy that I am, I gave them my ex-girlfriend's account info because she could really use the money :D

Doug

what you should have done was give them the numbers to the IRS. remember make a photocopy of the refund check from the gubberment. :)

mohrds 01-12-2005 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir
remember make a photocopy of the refund check from the gubberment. :)
What's a refund??? :confused: