The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Northeast Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Warren County Meet #4 - Tuesday, August 26 (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12739)

Red Wolf 08-21-2003 08:42 PM

Warren County Meet #4 - Tuesday, August 26

1 Attachment(s)
Hello all New Jersey and Pensylvania SVX owners!

Warren County Meet #4 is scheduled for this coming Tuesday, August 26th.

The location is DiCola's Pizza in Washington, NJ. An area map is attached to show you the precise location. The meet will start at 6:00pm.

The forum members who will be attending include:

svx_commuter
BurgundyBeast

and, of course, myself.

Please post a reply to sign up, confirm that you will be attending, or if you need additional information.

Hope to see you there! :D

John

MoreIBNR 08-22-2003 11:19 AM

Will try to make it.

svx_commuter 08-25-2003 07:44 PM

Kelli says she MIGHT be there. :)

SubaSteevo 08-25-2003 09:04 PM

Hey

Anybody coming want to try to figure out why my engine whistles? :D Didn't notice it at first, thought it was all the girls I was driving by ;)

SHISVX 08-26-2003 10:32 PM

hey that was a cute meet, but Gary should have brought his car...nice to see the old faces, John, John, and Gary, nice to meet ya Steve, sorry i couldn't hang out longer...duty calls ...sigh...

i passed my NREMT, btw, now i am official ;)

Kelli

SHISVX 08-26-2003 10:34 PM

Re: Hey

Quote:

Originally posted by BurgundyBeast
Anybody coming want to try to figure out why my engine whistles? :D Didn't notice it at first, thought it was all the girls I was driving by ;)
that is really funny that you said that...now that i read it, i think about what happened to me on the way to the meet, i was driving up route 31, when this guy in a ford probe...one of those mint green ones, looked over at me and did "the whistle" when the light turned green...i looked at the b/f and said...that must of been for you...no guy that drives a "teamintgreen probe" would have whistled at a girl :D

Kelli

SubaSteevo 08-27-2003 09:53 AM

I think I've seen that guy before at Wal-Mart (how many other guys would drive that car?). He's a jerk... By the way, unfortunately my whistle is my water pump (you missed all the fun)

P.S. Nice meeting you and congrats

SHISVX 08-27-2003 11:00 PM

the guy is like 35-45 years...with a goatee....and a mustache...

i want to kick him...

is your car whistling anymore?? hope not ;) thanks for the congrats!

Kelli

Shot king 08-28-2003 07:00 PM

Its to bad i could'nt make it down to this one. Missed out on meetin some fellow SVXers. Are you guys( and girls) holding these warren county meets regularly? I'm maybe bout an hr away from ya guys and i'm somewhat familiar with the area (did some work round there)so i'd like to go to one. Or maybe we can set somthin up at a halfway point? Anyways somthin to think about.
Josh

Red Wolf 08-28-2003 09:13 PM

Hi Josh,

We've been holding the Warren County meet every month for the last few months. Typically, its on a weeknight during the last week of the month.

If you're interested, keep an eye out for another thread showing up here in the Northeast Region forum about Warren County Meet #5. Either I or svx_commuter will start it sometime around the middle of the month.

I included a close-in map of the Washington area when I started this thread, but if you would like to use MapQuest or the like for directions, DiCola's street address is:

Quote:

50 Route 31 North
Washington, NJ, 07882
Hope to see you in September! :)

John

Shot king 08-29-2003 05:02 PM

Very cool, would'nt want to break any of the traditions ya got goin but a weekend would make it much easier for me to attend. Anyways i'll lookk for the posts. Cya
Josh