The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Neon smokes a 'stang gt (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14885)

Chicane 12-22-2003 01:11 PM

Ron.... its much more of a touring car than a sports car. :P

- Rob

The Hunter 12-24-2003 12:59 AM

Wasnt the origional post about Neons and mustangs

sportscar :D :D :D

The Hunter 12-24-2003 01:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ooops:D :D :D
Now sombody argue about this car being a economy or a musclecar or whatever. Everybody just enjoy what you got cuse I think its safe to say very few of our Asses will ever grace the seat of a true (no arguments) SPORTS CAR like this.

Royal Tiger 12-24-2003 12:33 PM

An Enzo would be a "true" sports car. Don't have $600,000+ to drop on one right now though. For that kind of money I'd rather have a Porsche Carrera GT and some gas money!!!

Landshark 12-24-2003 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PA_SVX
An Enzo would be a "true" sports car. Don't have $600,000+ to drop on one right now though. For that kind of money I'd rather have a Porsche Carrera GT and some gas money!!!
WERD! you can keep that Italian junk - Carrera GT ownz (if i win the lotto! :rolleyes: :D )

solarsvx 12-24-2003 01:50 PM

thank god i stayed out of this mess, =]

The Hunter 12-24-2003 03:33 PM

Back to the post

I dont like Neons and I despise Mustangs
So good job Mr. Neon guy way to blow off another domestic junker.
To bad your neon was still designed by Fred and Barney.
Go buy some rice.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

PA SVX
The best part about you buying an Enzo, would be that you actualy would get to drive it fast. Since all you cops stick together I'm sure you'ed be zippin all over PA on the weekend, then pull me over during the week for a 65 in a 55 in the old SVX.
:D :D :D Thats OK though becuse in my town I get the same treatment. Gota love growing up with and being friends with 3/4 of the Police Dept. Hey maybe we can switch favors you speed in my town I speed in yours. We both get off on warnings whata you say :D :D :D

Royal Tiger 12-29-2003 09:48 AM

If I could afford a Enzo or Carrera GT, I wouldn't be working here anymore!!!!!!! And I'd drive somewhat legal, but it would be hard in those cars. I'd rent a track and have some fun, or leave them at my summer home in Germany I'd have with the extra money!!! I don't condone excessive speed as I see first hand what it does. And as for exotics, I almost got rammed Christmas night by some jerk in a old 308 Ferrari. No need to do 25 over on Christmas night idiot.

Chicane 12-29-2003 10:50 AM

Stock, neons have the same power/weight ratio as an SVX. They're geared a bit better for stoplight racing, but an SVX will crush the neon on the highway.

I haven't raced a neon with a 2.4 yet...but I have a feeling it would dominate. Close to 200hp. 2400lbs. Um. Yeah.

- Rob

NikFu S. 12-31-2003 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by solarsvx
thank god i stayed out of this mess, =]
werd. deja vu all over again.

CigarJohnny 01-01-2004 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PA_SVX
If I could afford a Enzo or Carrera GT, I wouldn't be working here anymore!!!!!!! And I'd drive somewhat legal, but it would be hard in those cars. I'd rent a track and have some fun, or leave them at my summer home in Germany I'd have with the extra money!!! I don't condone excessive speed as I see first hand what it does. And as for exotics, I almost got rammed Christmas night by some jerk in a old 308 Ferrari. No need to do 25 over on Christmas night idiot.
This past Christmas?? Holy cow! Glad you were not hit. BTW...thanks for the C4 drive train correction. :o :D

Royal Tiger 01-02-2004 07:08 AM

Thanks. I had a Trooper go and have a talk with him. He was flying. No need to drive like that on Christmas. Gotta use your head.