The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Suggestion for peace... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5856)

LarryIII 09-14-2002 06:12 PM

SVX Networkers,

I initially had that same feeling that I would ignore this site for awhile. But then I thought that I'm not going to run away from something that I really really like, just because of one person.
Running away is not what we as Americans stand for. When someone tries to tear down or take away what we have built up, we fight for it. I put too much time & energy into this site and enjoy it too much to leave. I hope the rest of you feel the same way.

Landshark 09-14-2002 07:40 PM

preach on, brother Larry! i've been posting more lately. :D

sfsvx 09-15-2002 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
SVX Networkers,

Running away is not what we as Americans stand for. When someone tries to tear down or take away what we have built up, we fight for it.

Hear, hear. "American" ends with "I can", not "I ran".

Generally, the folks on this forum seem to be worth knowing, and I'm looking forward to being able to attend a meet.

ensteele 09-15-2002 08:10 PM

And when you go to a meet, and get to know the member in person, it gets even better. :)

SVXphile 09-15-2002 08:18 PM

<And when you go to a meet, and get to know the member in person, it gets even better. >

Earl, I'll second that emotion! :D Don

(the cars ain't bad either...)

Aredubjay 09-15-2002 10:34 PM

Re: There is a way

Quote:

Originally posted by mohrds
There are some people I enjoy reading very much, but I'm getting tired of their fanning the flames and getting tempted to ignore them as well for a while.

So please just stop responding or better yet, use the ignore option and we will be in SVX bliss once again.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Doug

I'd like to point out this wonderful example of tact and kind consideration. For fear of hurting my feelings by saying, "Randy, Shut your yap," Doug opted for the more civilized approach. He knew that I would know that he was trying to send me a message. That's what happens when you spend as much time together as many of us have, and that's what I can appreciate about this group.

As for "ignoring," golly, I'd really love to. But, it's difficult, when you open your AOL mailbox to "A Reported Post from the SVX World Network." It's hard to get away from. :D

And, don't worry. We will return to bliss, once again. It's just a matter of time.

mohrds 09-16-2002 07:19 AM

<<I'd like to point out this wonderful example of tact and kind consideration. For fear of hurting my feelings by saying, "Randy, Shut your yap," Doug opted for the more civilized approach.

<Doug blushes>

Ca$h 09-16-2002 07:38 AM

Right on Larry. Now put your lights on. ;P

- Ca$h