The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A Hot SVX Model (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33764)

Suby Fan 06-25-2006 01:47 PM

thats a idea i got "friends" that look good in a bathing suit..... hummmmmmmm :D

gtdanielgt 06-25-2006 01:49 PM

Hahaha

So far I have one girl that's agreed to do it... Only thing is out here I have to snap the shots very early morning, or sometime at night in a lit area, otherwise the poor girl will burn herself on the hot car thats been sitting in the good ol' AZ sun... Let me know if you manage to get something going Suby... If I do... I'm putting those pics straight in my locker, haha!:D

intelisevil 06-25-2006 05:03 PM

Subscribed for locker location . . . ;) :D

Dan

Alycone 06-25-2006 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nordique14
You have a scan of the Bunny Ranch menu! I can't find my copy. I try to explain to people that you can order off a menu and they think I am crazy. Now I can show them.

I always love seeing my car in a pic at the Bunny Ranch. So much for running for public office.

I'm embarrassed to admit I dont know what half the things on the menu are! :rolleyes:
(what the heck is a neopolitan?)

I need to find my souvenir shot glass. :)

Too bad more SVXs didnt want to go on the bunnyranch tour. :(

nordique14 06-26-2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alycone
I'm embarrassed to admit I dont know what half the things on the menu are! :rolleyes:
(what the heck is a neopolitan?)

I need to find my souvenir shot glass. :)

Too bad more SVXs didnt want to go on the bunnyranch tour. :(

That is a "glass is half empty" attitude. Don't look at it like you do not know half of the things on the menu. Look at it like you DO know half of the things on the menu. :D

I still have my Bunny Ranch shot glass (I think). My gf noticed it when she unpacked after our move. She gave me one of those looks. You know the kind. :rolleyes:

gtdanielgt 06-26-2006 02:50 PM

I would have gone! But at the time i would have been driving my VR-4... I've only had teh suby for about 2 months... :(

gtdanielgt 07-05-2006 06:39 PM

I am pleased to say to everyone that driving back to phoenix from tucson on monday night an suv (explorer, I think) full of girls gave me a shout that said "Wooohoooo SVX!!!!" Followed by a thumbs up and when i turned to look at them, I got a kiss blown my way.. Not bad for an ugly guy..lol and im surprised to see girls even knew what kind of car that was! not being sexist or anything...just sayin, its a rare car

DreamingOfSpeed 07-05-2006 07:33 PM

I'd blow kisses to any SVXer i saw; ugly, female, i dont care we own the same car and thats awesome!

I took some photos with the car this weekend but havent uploaded them yet. My BF's mom bought him a new camera so we tested it out :) They arent of me in the matching swim suit b/c his grandmother has that to embroider SVX on it for a car show i'm thinking of going to. (She doesnt know thats what its for, she's a 'good' christian woman and thinks the suit is too showy for the beach let alone a car show!) Its great being female i dont have to hire girls to pose with the cars for it to get attention (its a good thing i'm a dancer or the SVX might get a bad fat chic stigma attached to it! :eek: )

gtdanielgt 07-05-2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamingOfSpeed
I'd blow kisses to any SVXer i saw; ugly, female, i dont care we own the same car and thats awesome!

I took some photos with the car this weekend but havent uploaded them yet. My BF's mom bought him a new camera so we tested it out :) They arent of me in the matching swim suit b/c his grandmother has that to embroider SVX on it for a car show i'm thinking of going to. (She doesnt know thats what its for, she's a 'good' christian woman and thinks the suit is too showy for the beach let alone a car show!) Its great being female i dont have to hire girls to pose with the cars for it to get attention (its a good thing i'm a dancer or the SVX might get a bad fat chic stigma attached to it! :eek: )

Hey hey now.. Are you saying there's something wrong with hiring girls to pose for my car? :eek: Uh-Oh... Dancer as in.. 'DANCER' ? lol

DreamingOfSpeed 07-05-2006 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtdanielgt
Hey hey now.. Are you saying there's something wrong with hiring girls to pose for my car? :eek: Uh-Oh... Dancer as in.. 'DANCER' ? lol

Nope just saying its nice not to have to pay anyone to do it and then watch them get 90% of the attention. You can pay for it if you want but i get mine for the price of the swimsuit.

No i'm not a DANCER i'm a belly dancer who shows just enough to be sexy without being trashy so my dance is not over shadowed and to keep dirty southern baptists minds in the right place about what a belly dancer is (Belly dancers are not middle eastern DANCERS; we are women who celebrate the female body, the dance is meant to be in rejoice for all that the female body can do the male body cannot. :) Just to clear up any misconceptions anyone might have.) I have considered entering the local clubs amature contest b/c 1st prize is 500 bucks and 2nd is 300 which is money i could use but its sort of rigged b/c dancers from other clubs go to the club to dance and i dont want to associate the dancing i would do there with the dancing i do at shows in restaurants and clubs (not to mention my subi is one of 5 in the area as far as i can tell, she would stick out in the parking lot and open myself up to some dangers i dont want to deal with.) dancer as is dancer. Boring ol' dancer (with a 6 pack).

gtdanielgt 07-05-2006 09:35 PM

I see now. Thanks, Now I know the difference.

I have a nice pony keg. How about any of the other guys here, you guys rockin the 6 pack or u got yourself a keg or pony keg...lol

Sr240sx 07-05-2006 09:50 PM

i could get my guirlfriend to pose with my car, probably. but she has this inferiority complex where she hates any and all photos taken of her (when she's really quite beautiful ._. )

gtdanielgt 07-05-2006 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sr240sx
i could get my guirlfriend to pose with my car, probably. but she has this inferiority complex where she hates any and all photos taken of her (when she's really quite beautiful ._. )

Yeah I know a lot of girls like that. Would there be any way to 'sneak' a shot of her at least opening and getting into the passenger door? that might be an idea...

huck369 07-06-2006 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamingOfSpeed

I'm still waiting for you to volenteer to come up and model on my Pearl Yellow SVX (your boyfriend can take the pics;) ):D :D

gtdanielgt 07-06-2006 05:26 PM

I'll Second that...

I was just thinking it would be sweet for a Super-Fine girl to drive a pink SVX... mmm mmm yummy!