The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Silver spears SVX!!!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23234)

Earthworm 12-15-2004 04:10 PM

So when can we put a face to the name?

Subafreak 12-15-2004 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Phoenix_3737

nice car and feel free to email me with anypics of your car/girls!!!

No way dude the chick pics are mine.:D

Or everyones, have you been to the Supercar thread yet Spear?

Really I like it thoe. The wing fits with the rest of the body work. A stock wing would get lost on that car. Keep up the good work and keep it classy OK?

Phoenix_3737 12-15-2004 09:43 PM

even though you were talking about making a new hood design... i think that one that dayle posted under mods/ or wanted for sale not shure im almost positive it was under mods but anyways i think that hood he posted that was on the eclipse woukd look pretty tight on your car!!! it would definately fit in

Phoenix_3737 12-15-2004 09:46 PM

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/atta...&postid=270012

foudn it... http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...threadid=23245

would definately fit in with your car.. just to give you an idea....im also interested to see what your "design" is gonna look like for the hood

UberRoo 12-16-2004 12:27 AM

I'm also not a huge fan of this style, but it's very nice for what it is. I particularly like the giant Alcyone symbol on the hood. It almost flows with the hood lines. Whether or not it works can be debated, but the idea is sound.

It would be neat to see this done in a very subtle two-tone color on a relatively stock SVX. A mica black car with a dark gray symbol, or a pearl white car with a slightly silvery symbol. I would keep it subtle enough that most people wouldn't even notice the color difference at first glance. You could even pin-stripe it, with or without coloring the center.

SilverSpear 12-16-2004 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RSVX

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

come on guys !!! this is my girl !! If you want I can send you on your mails nudity posings (of Lebanese Chics)....

SilverSpear 12-16-2004 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Subafreak

No way dude the chick pics are mine.:D

Or everyones, have you been to the Supercar thread yet Spear?

Really I like it thoe. The wing fits with the rest of the body work. A stock wing would get lost on that car. Keep up the good work and keep it classy OK?

you can bet on it !!! (the classy thing), I am just excited for my future BLASTING project !!!! hehehe wait and you'll c !

SilverSpear 12-16-2004 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Phoenix_3737
even though you were talking about making a new hood design... i think that one that dayle posted under mods/ or wanted for sale not shure im almost positive it was under mods but anyways i think that hood he posted that was on the eclipse woukd look pretty tight on your car!!! it would definately fit in
I saw it Phoenix, It looks pretty lovely to me, but the one I am designing will SHOCK everybody in this forum !!! PLS give me just 1% faith in what I am stating and I promise excellent results ! As you can see the meticulous job I did on the bodywork, I need to take my time with the hood. I promise it will shock you !

PS: I WANNA EARN WITH EXCELLENCE THE "FIBERGLASS WIZARD" moto !!!;)

SilverSpear 12-16-2004 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by UberRoo
I'm also not a huge fan of this style, but it's very nice for what it is. I particularly like the giant Alcyone symbol on the hood. It almost flows with the hood lines. Whether or not it works can be debated, but the idea is sound.

It would be neat to see this done in a very subtle two-tone color on a relatively stock SVX. A mica black car with a dark gray symbol, or a pearl white car with a slightly silvery symbol. I would keep it subtle enough that most people wouldn't even notice the color difference at first glance. You could even pin-stripe it, with or without coloring the center.

PLS NOTE: the decals of the hood and the sides are of the same color as the trunk and roof !!! exactly the same color, I changed the black to dark silver (VW DOLOMITES)... and the SVX silver to the brightest BMW silver (the one which has 50% white pearl solution). ;)

Andy 12-16-2004 01:03 AM

Nice airbags

SilverSpear 12-16-2004 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andy
Nice airbags
Which you mean ?

SVXer95 12-16-2004 07:18 AM

I think he meant milkbags:D :eek:

SilverSpear 12-16-2004 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SVXer95
He said that like 6 hours ago, it's probably he didn't drink coffee yet to wake up... I don't think he meant that...

SVXer95 12-16-2004 07:48 AM

Quote:

:D :eek: =joke/

SilverSpear 12-16-2004 07:57 AM

Quote:

:D :eek: =joke/

yeah I know that buddy, between us (=forum) they are....