The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Meets (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hampton Beach, NH Meet, Pt. 2: Now With Voting!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18183)

Subafreak 06-16-2004 06:34 PM

I was never very good at diving, but I might go for it feet first. (Can't be that much higher than the tressel?):cool:

Matthewmongan 06-16-2004 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Matthewmongan
(so many svx's in one place ... PLEASE BELIEVE THE COPS ARE COMIN TOO) ;)

hmmm point in case

chris92svxlsl 06-25-2004 05:50 PM

Sorry been out lately svx is in the shop, replacing all seals timing belt, tune-up blah blah blah anyway hampton I believe is right on I-95 (rt 1) I will still be there unfortunately I might be cutting it close with the paint job, repairs are running me a grand, but I'm working weekends too, hopefully you guys will see the experimental bazooka I'm making out of 12 inch pvc pipe hahaha!!!

Subafreak 06-25-2004 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by chris92svxlsl
Sorry been out lately svx is in the shop, replacing all seals timing belt, tune-up blah blah blah anyway hampton I believe is right on I-95 (rt 1) I will still be there unfortunately I might be cutting it close with the paint job, repairs are running me a grand, but I'm working weekends too, hopefully you guys will see the experimental bazooka I'm making out of 12 inch pvc pipe hahaha!!!

I assume you meen the speaker kind and not the weapons of mass destruction kind?;)

alacrity024 06-28-2004 09:28 AM

me and nick made a pretty wicked potato cannon two summers ago.. that thing would lob spuds across a football field no problem. we cracked open a glowstick and stuck it into the top of the potato one time before launching it.. it was pretty cool at night.. sort of like a tracer bullet. however the firing chamber eventually weakened and exploded.. NOT SAFE. we've been a little hesitant to try it again..

anyway, i'm sure we could've just shoulder mounted the cannon, however given what happened, i'm pretty glad we didn't.

Subafreak 06-28-2004 06:09 PM

Yeah I've a peice of cast iron from a mini cannon stuck in my crotch before:eek: Not to cool.:rolleyes:

Matthewmongan 07-01-2004 02:45 AM

some how cast iron and croch dont sound good in the same phrase.....

Green1995SVX 07-01-2004 09:59 AM

Count me out. I'm already doing too much traveling this summer.

Mike

Ryan 07-01-2004 12:05 PM

Oh hell, sure pick the weekend of the Maine Forest Rally! I'm sorry that I won't be able to go to the SVX meet. :(

chris92svxlsl 07-02-2004 02:35 PM

so who do we have going?

Matthewmongan 07-08-2004 01:02 AM

im going if "THE MAN" doesn't take my permit away.

chris92svxlsl 07-08-2004 06:22 PM

just 1 the meet is 3 weeks away we should get a count because if there are so few would it be worth it?

jscorse 07-08-2004 09:00 PM

Dang!

I just re-surfaced and there's a meet that I may not be able to make. We'll see... if there is ANYWAY possible, I will be there. The previous week we have plans with the family and I don't know if we'll wrap those up by that weekend.

I WILL keep you posted if I can come. If I can I'll try and bring Kat...and perhaps Adam, Ryan and I can hook up for the trip up.

Is this weekend fixed? Ryan can't make it because of a rally up in Maine...which I'd LOVE to go to sometime as well. I've never been to one though I'd love to go sometime.

As my wildchild 3 year old get older I think she'll be into it. My 7 year old is truly a girl and want's nothing to do with cars and dirt. The 3YO on the other hand.......well let's just say she and dirt go WAY back....

Has anybody tried to contact most of the 'other NE group? I can send and email out to them...I have a list in my office at work from the group that usually goes to the NE meets.

I don't see them all here in this thread.

Jeff

Subafreak 07-09-2004 07:46 PM

Go for it. I'm still in right now but if we decide to rescedule I'd still be in:) But if we do rescedule becouse of you other planners then you will be obligated to make it to the next date or your SVX ownership prevliges will be revoked.

So who do we still have going? I thought we had a good list going?

jscorse 07-12-2004 05:22 AM

I don't want to be the 'only' one.

Don't reschedule just because of me. I just walked in here...and late at that.

Does someone have a list? Oh I see it now second post....

1) Darksied-X (Sweet! I'm never first at anything!)
2) chris92svxlsl
3) Subafreak
4) AFBeefcake
5) LarryIII
6) KAMzilla77
7) DWayne2910
8) SVXPILOT
9) Gren1
11) zavikan
13) RSVX
14) Matthewmongan
15) Jscorse - tentitive

All these people are still in? That's cool. I'll send an email to my 'old' NE list though I see some are already signed up. Is there and agenda yet?

I will try to see if I can come out after our family vacation. We are planning the details this week so I'll have a better feel by Friday if I can come. I hope I can.