The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Parts car coming soon (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33835)

nysvx10 07-08-2006 03:57 PM

How about a security module? PM me.

Budfreak 07-09-2006 07:40 PM

PM sent.:);)

tmaslar 07-10-2006 06:54 PM

Budfreak,

Do you have a left rear brake caliper bracket for mt 92' SVX?

Tom

Budfreak 07-10-2006 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmaslar
Budfreak,

Do you have a left rear brake caliper bracket for mt 92' SVX?

Tom

I sure do, But it will be a week or so before I can take it off and sell it. I want to keep the car as mobile as possible until I get the engine/tranny out, After that ALL parts can go. I'll contact you as soon as it is available.

tmaslar 07-10-2006 10:22 PM

Caliper Bracket

Budfreak,

Thanks,

Let me know. How much will you want for it when it becomes available?

Tom

Budfreak 07-11-2006 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmaslar
Budfreak,

Thanks,

Let me know. How much will you want for it when it becomes available?

Tom

:)PM sent:)

Sold Crysis a security module today. It was good to meet a local Akron SVXer. Glad it's all working good for you Aaron and hope it keeps those thieves away.;)

Budfreak 07-11-2006 11:06 PM

Anybody else need parts? I still have nearly a whole car sitting here.:)

Bwana 07-11-2006 11:25 PM

Antenna? PM or whatever.

Budfreak 07-11-2006 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana
Antenna? PM or whatever.

The antenna is sold. Sorry.

Htownsvx 07-12-2006 04:27 PM

i need the ps radiator fan??? pm me
h

Budfreak 07-12-2006 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Htownsvx
i need the ps radiator fan??? pm me
h

PM sent:);)

Khalil 07-12-2006 05:39 PM

I need the rubber lining around the fenders and quarter panels for the wheel wells, and the front passenger plastic wheel well thingy (mud guard thing, mine ripped off somehow and now im getting water into my intake..)

Budfreak 07-12-2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khalil
I need the rubber lining around the fenders and quarter panels for the wheel wells, and the front passenger plastic wheel well thingy (mud guard thing, mine ripped off somehow and now im getting water into my intake..)

I have those. I don't know what you mean about a mud gaurd thingy though. Describe it more or try to find a pic of it.:)

Speedklix 07-12-2006 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budfreak
I have those. I don't know what you mean about a mud gaurd thingy though. Describe it more or try to find a pic of it.:)

I think he means the inner fender well. Subaru calls it a mud gaurd. I know because I need it too. let me know if he passes, I'd like to get it along with the cut out piece when we reach that point... I was just going to buy a new one, but let me know when the time comes.

Mine got all burned up on the highway when it ejected suddenly into my wheel :mad: I'll snap a pic if you need it. I'll be watching the progress too.

Monday is my next day off though and I'm tired, so it may not be until then... good night. :(

Budfreak 07-12-2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedklix
I think he means the inner fender well. Subaru calls it a mud gaurd. I know because I need it too. let me know if he passes, I'd like to get it along with the cut out piece when we reach that point... I was just going to buy a new one, but let me know when the time comes.

Mine got all burned up on the highway when it ejected suddenly into my wheel :mad: I'll snap a pic if you need it. I'll be watching the progress too.

Monday is my next day off though and I'm tired, so it may not be until then... good night. :(

If he means the inner fender well then I've got it. I should actually have anything he's talking about there though, So I guess I should see a pic of what he wants so I don't send the wrong thing or something.:rolleyes: If he passes, I'll let you know.