The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hi (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=226)

LarryIII 04-10-2001 11:03 AM

:rolleyes:

Hi Mr. Cubical Pockets,

We missed you at Reading.
I'm still working on Rosie to go to Indy in Sept.
She's not into auto racing. Are there any shopping places she can go to around the track while we watch the race?

Larry III

Mr. Pockets 04-10-2001 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
:rolleyes:

Hi Mr. Cubical Pockets,

We missed you at Reading.
I'm still working on Rosie to go to Indy in Sept.
She's not into auto racing. Are there any shopping places she can go to around the track while we watch the race?

Larry III

I have started a new thread in the general SVX babble section for the US GP meet.

I expect that I will spend most of my time in this section of the forums as I have little to offer in the way of technical info :)

END OF LINE

montypython 04-10-2001 08:21 PM

nom de plumes

If you change your ID on Ebay, you have to wear shades for 30 days so that people know to be cautious of you. :cool: But since you fessed up straight away, we can forgo the shades. ;)
Mmm ... cube # 47. More imaginative than my Yahoo zip code.
So you didn't make it to Reading. Neither did we unfortunately, but we will be going to the Smokies in a week and a half. So cube ....er ... I mean Mr. Pockets, why don't you join us on April 20-22.
Think about it.

Mr. Pockets 04-11-2001 07:27 AM

Re: nom de plumes

Quote:

Originally posted by montypython
If you change your ID on Ebay, you have to wear shades for 30 days so that people know to be cautious of you. :cool: But since you fessed up straight away, we can forgo the shades. ;)
Mmm ... cube # 47. More imaginative than my Yahoo zip code.
So you didn't make it to Reading. Neither did we unfortunately, but we will be going to the Smokies in a week and a half. So cube ....er ... I mean Mr. Pockets, why don't you join us on April 20-22.
Think about it.

I've heard mention of this meet. Where is it?

END OF LINE

edit: I just looked at the thread for the smokies meet. I'm afraid that's rather far away for me right now, since far = expensive. Sorry, but I can't make it.

svxter 04-11-2001 07:39 AM

Mr. P -

Full details on the meet can be found in the Springtime in the Smokies thread, also look in the Southeastern regional section. If you have any questions after looking at that info, please let me know, and I'll be happy to try to answer any questions. I hope you can make it.

SVXphile 04-11-2001 08:01 PM

come on down!

Come on down to the Smokies Mr. Pockets, since we missed you passing thru West Virginia recently. Plus you will get to see Aredub and Svxter try to prove who has the best tasting bottled spirits!
:rolleyes: Don