The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Competition Motorsports (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   2007 Cumberland Pumpkin Carve Airport Autocross / SVX Mini-Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40908)

subi-crosser 09-25-2007 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by green_eyed_lady (Post 495528)
Tom brought up the idea last evening of one last SVX mini-meet of the season and suggested we have it the weekend of the Pumpkin Carve Airport Autocross (October 27-28).

It will also be a kind of "going-away" party for his 18-year-old son, Dave, who is leaving for Navy boot camp on October 31st. :(

Details on the Autocross are on the National Road Rally website; registration is open until October 25th, but they are only accepting 100 cars for each day.

Let the (Mini-Meet) sign-ups begin!

The 92 is signed up for saturday. I will be cooking with gas and fryin' tires!!

1. svxfiles (and sons)
2. green_eyed_lady
3. TomsSVX

We will hammer out the details later. :D

I will be cookin' with gas both days and fryin' tires on saturday!

I'll bring the same things that I posted on the LAST mini-meet.

Cept' I can't afford the band. ( Donations???)

subi-crosser 09-25-2007 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXyGirl (Post 495533)
1. svxfiles (and sons)
2. green_eyed_lady
3. TomsSVX
4. SVXyGirl
5 subi-crosser, subi-crossers girl, Wife was 'booted' cause she never posted since she joined.

I don't know which day I will be able to come, but I cannot come both days. :(

The family....

newsvx 09-25-2007 09:36 PM

Okay, put me down for Sat - I have been shamed (not the first time either) into at least considering coming.
Hey, an idea! I come to the Cumberland autocross on Sat, and everyone else come down to Winchester for the autocross on SUNDAY! Good idea?????

94SubieSVX 09-25-2007 09:50 PM

This would be nice to go to. Maybe I can come down for Saturday til Sunday. Anything I can bring/get in case I can go?

subi-crosser 09-25-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newsvx (Post 495698)
Okay, put me down for Sat - I have been shamed (not the first time either) into at least considering coming.
Hey, an idea! I come to the Cumberland autocross on Sat, and everyone else come down to Winchester for the autocross on SUNDAY! Good idea?????

Harry,,
I have to cook for the ones that show up here. I used to drive through Winchester everyday, when I worked at the FMC plant in Front Royal.
(See Front Royal, FMC plant on the Superfund Clean up Site)

Good JOB saturday!! You are the only SVXer to haul a plaque from the challenge!!!

SUBBYRU89 09-25-2007 10:25 PM

I will call to verify if I can make it or not.

It's Just Eric 09-25-2007 10:55 PM

hmmm..thats like, 3 weekends from now isnt it? I may be able to make it out

Mike621 09-26-2007 05:15 AM

You can count me in, possibly +1 but not sure. Eric, you HAVE to go now. Hehe. I might end up doing both days, seeing as the possibility of asti may not let me leave on saturday :-P

benebob 09-26-2007 06:48 AM

Quote:

Don't worry BILL you always back out at the last minute anyways!:eek::D

I highly recommend the trip to Winchester, its one of the best autoxs I've been at!

SVXBart 09-26-2007 05:58 PM

OK I'm in.
It will be my first AutoX.

svxfiles 09-26-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

PARTY AT HARRY'S HOUSE!!!!:D;)

TomsSVX 09-26-2007 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXBart (Post 495903)
OK I'm in.
It will be my first AutoX.

Make sure you register using the link in the 1st post. Otherwise it might fill up

Tom

newsvx 09-26-2007 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subi-crosser (Post 495712)
Harry,,
I have to cook for the ones that show up here. I used to drive through Winchester everyday, when I worked at the FMC plant in Front Royal.
(See Front Royal, FMC plant on the Superfund Clean up Site)

Good JOB saturday!! You are the only SVXer to haul a plaque from the challenge!!!

Thanks, Jerry - I just got lucky!!

TomsSVX 09-26-2007 09:07 PM

lucky isn't dragging the underbody of the car around the turns:eek::eek: I get a feeling someone knows how to drive:lol:

tom

svxfiles 09-26-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newsvx (Post 495943)
Thanks, Jerry - I just got lucky!! I just got lucky!!
I just got lucky!! I just got lucky!!

:eek:
TMI!

j/k:o