The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anybody else have trouble purchasing items from Motorsport-SVX? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18523)

Motorsport-SVX 05-11-2004 09:00 PM

thanks everyone

George and I are working out a solution
all is good Im pretty sure

thanks again

and Im more fun in person !! wait, maybe that doesnt sound right :confused:

Hope to meet alot of you all in Reno :) :)

Green1995SVX 05-11-2004 09:20 PM

I've had a rough experiance, but dayle was willing to make it right for me. This was years ago, and since then he's provided me with nothing but top notch parts with excellent customer service. I dont hesitate to buy from him now, and would recommend him to any of my friends.

Mike

CarveKing 05-12-2004 12:45 PM

To Dayle (and all others viewing this and previous posts):
I just want to say that this was not intended to disparage Dayle in any way. I was just frustrated and was looking for advice.
Dayle responded with his post and I have e-mailed him and it seems that either some e-mails were not getting to their respective parties or there was some miscommunication.
Dayle's post (and reply to my latest e-mail) states that he is more than willing to remedy the issue and that is all I can ask and is what one should expect from a reputable vendor.:D
This should be the end of this thread.
Thanks to all who felt they had to suffer through this,
George

immortal_suby 05-26-2004 06:54 PM

I had my crank pulley dampener start coming loose sunday - I emailed Dayle sunday night about it and he got back to me that night. He shipped out a pulley monday morning. (from the west coast) It arrived today and I was able to install it today (on the east coast)
I am elated.
Fit and finish on the pulley was top notch.

Once again Dayle came through for me big time.

I really appreciate it Dayle and I wanted to let everyone know about it.

Thanks.
:)

mikecg 05-27-2004 03:56 PM

Good

I've had good luck. I just placed a order today. I call in all my orders. I forgot to ask the total and called back about an hour later to find out a dollar amount. I didnt speak to Dayle the second time, but the guy who gave me the total, also said they had just finished packing the order and it should be going out tomarrow. I find it easiest to look online to figure out what I want, then just call in the order.

Motorsport-SVX 05-27-2004 04:07 PM

Re: Good

Quote:

Originally posted by mikecg
I've had good luck. I just placed a order today. I call in all my orders. I forgot to ask the total and called back about an hour later to find out a dollar amount. I didnt speak to Dayle the second time, but the guy who gave me the total, also said they had just finished packing the order and it should be going out tomarrow. I find it easiest to look online to figure out what I want, then just call in the order.
Think your order actually went today , thanks
for your order too :)

mikecg 05-27-2004 04:18 PM

Re: Re: Good

Quote:

Originally posted by Motorsport-SVX

Think your order actually went today , thanks
for your order too :)

SWEET!

Motorsport-SVX 05-27-2004 04:33 PM

Re: Re: Re: Good

Quote:

Originally posted by mikecg

SWEET!

Are you in Delaware ?

mikecg 05-27-2004 04:58 PM

Not right now. I'm in Amarillo, TX. I got a flight in the AM. The DE address is for my family. I'll be doing any work there. Pops built himself a kick butt garage. I gots to share it with mom's '67 Mustang fastback they're restoring though, unless it's still at the body shop.