The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Body Modifications (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   A new project! - Side Rocker Panels like the 1989 prototype (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10908)

L.O.R.D. SVX 08-20-2006 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevebsy
Work continues...a little slower than hoped...but still moving forward. Group buy still open anytime.

Progress pictures coming soon for all to see....

CF Skirt...hmm maybe....

Hey Steve, I'm in! Check your mail I PM'ed you.

Stevebsy 09-04-2006 12:06 PM

I didn't see a PM from you...you might want to re-send it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.O.R.D. SVX
Hey Steve, I'm in! Check your mail I PM'ed you.

Stevebsy 09-04-2006 12:13 PM

Update of things...

Ok..yes..Aug 31 has passed, and we're not quite done with these things yet.

However...we are making some good progress on them. Driver's side pattern is already done, and the Passenger's side forward section is nearly complete, just now to finish the PS rear section, so there's not too much left.

Anyone who has already sent a deposit, please PM/email me if you want it back at this point. Otherwise, hang on and we should be making parts by the end of September. For those of you who hang on, I'll take $25 off your final price, which should pretty much cover your shipping cost.

I'm going out to the shop to work on them right now. I'll post the progress pictures tonight, and hopefully that will convince you that we are near production.

Osilith 09-04-2006 01:13 PM

I can't see the pics do you mind PMing me with the pics my internet isn't pulling it up.

jsvxstyle 09-04-2006 03:08 PM

Quote:

Work continues...a little slower than hoped...but still moving forward. Group buy still open anytime.

Progress pictures coming soon for all to see....

CF Skirt...hmm maybe....

steve what is your paypal emial info, i need to send you some money

L.O.R.D. SVX 09-05-2006 12:06 AM

Quote:

I didn't see a PM from you...you might want to re-send it.

PM'ed you Steve, thanks.

Stevebsy 09-05-2006 10:44 AM

I'm always glad to have someone send me money :D

paypal is stevebsy@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Again for anyone else...I'm looking for $100 deposit for skirts, then the balance $150 + shipping when they're ready.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsvxstyle
steve what is your paypal emial info, i need to send you some money

NeedForSpeed 09-05-2006 01:49 PM

Great,

Awesome side-skirts and virtually free shipping to those that sent in deposits? Thanks Steve, this gets better all the time!

Quote:

Ok..yes..Aug 31 has passed, and we're not quite done with these things yet.

However...we are making some good progress on them. Driver's side pattern is already done, and the Passenger's side forward section is nearly complete, just now to finish the PS rear section, so there's not too much left.

Anyone who has already sent a deposit, please PM/email me if you want it back at this point. Otherwise, hang on and we should be making parts by the end of September. For those of you who hang on, I'll take $25 off your final price, which should pretty much cover your shipping cost.

I'm going out to the shop to work on them right now. I'll post the progress pictures tonight, and hopefully that will convince you that we are near production.

Stevebsy 10-01-2006 11:16 PM

Progress! Really...

2 Attachment(s)
Progress!

Here are perhaps the worst pictures ever. I'll get my real camera back from work and get a good one tomorrow.

Just a final smoothing over and then to make the mold finally(!)

L.O.R.D. SVX 10-01-2006 11:19 PM

Quote:

Progress!

Here's a crappy phone picture. I'll get my real camera back from work and get a good one tomorrow.

It's looking good Steve.

Duckie 10-02-2006 05:29 AM

Once my install is done you will hear from me.

P.S. Make a rear bumper to match up with the skirts=I will be forever grateful.

mohrds 10-02-2006 09:17 AM

You're right. Those are the worst pictures ever :D

Looks like good progress. I can't wait to get them on my car. Am I getting mine first or second on list? I can't remember.

Doug

NeedForSpeed 10-02-2006 03:53 PM

Steve,

Looks great!

Quote:

Progress!

Here are perhaps the worst pictures ever. I'll get my real camera back from work and get a good one tomorrow.

Just a final smoothing over and then to make the mold finally(!)

jsvxstyle 10-08-2006 08:08 PM

have you checked your paypal buddy

Quote:

I'm always glad to have someone send me money :D

paypal is stevebsy@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Again for anyone else...I'm looking for $100 deposit for skirts, then the balance $150 + shipping when they're ready.

steve ive sent you money, please cash it or aceppted it, count me in and dont forget . thanks:)

Stevebsy 10-08-2006 10:03 PM

Yep got it..thanks! Got ya on the list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsvxstyle
steve ive sent you money, please cash it or aceppted it, count me in and dont forget . thanks:)