The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Group Buys (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   SVX Flexfit hats: Group buy in (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43822)

redlightningsvx 08-25-2008 04:13 PM

Re: SVX Flexfit hats: Group buy in

Got mine today looks and fits GREAT. Thanks

GreenMarine 08-25-2008 08:16 PM

Got mine today... Thanks very much Johny :)

~ Chris

Hondasucks 08-25-2008 09:51 PM

I haven't gotten mine yet but maybe it will come tomorrow :)

Bailey 08-27-2008 05:27 PM

mine is perfect!:)

Johnybeas 08-27-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roo (Post 561063)
Never
Again
Volunteer
Yourself

I learned my lesson...

lol the best acronym for navy, never gets old!

Johnybeas 08-27-2008 06:23 PM

larges are behind a day or two, I got mine today... lol my mom sent me mine! hahahaha um... the following people I know for sure have not been sent yet, everyone else should be in transit

Troy Billett
Dany Eid
Morgan Rarick

Johnybeas 08-27-2008 06:26 PM

also... I have like at least 12 extra small/medium black hats because they screwed up on the initial order and I got stuck paying for them so if anyone knows someone who wants one who didn't get one shoot me a message.

CorSVXette 08-28-2008 02:56 AM

I'll Take another one. PM sent.:)

CorSVXette 08-28-2008 05:24 PM

Money sent. Let me know if you got it. Thanks.

ChefsSVX 08-28-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnybeas (Post 561648)
larges are behind a day or two, I got mine today... lol my mom sent me mine! hahahaha um... the following people I know for sure have not been sent yet, everyone else should be in transit

Troy Billett
Dany Eid
Morgan Rarick

Haha, why am I always the last to get something, kinda ironic considering I sold my SVX a couple of weeks ago, but I'll get another one eventually. Thanks again.

Hondasucks 08-28-2008 10:18 PM

w000t got mine yesterday :) Thanks man!

kuroneko_sama 08-29-2008 08:12 PM

mine finally arrived... looks grat...worth the wait

im glad i got the large... im guessing im the magical size between medium and large... its not terribly lose but would be too tight if it were any smaller

rvnmaniac 08-30-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuroneko_sama (Post 561886)
mine finally arrived... looks grat...worth the wait

im glad i got the large... im guessing im the magical size between medium and large... its not terribly lose but would be too tight if it were any smaller

My Hat and Beanie arrived also, which was payed for Apr 8 but a long delay is better than being ripped off. Glad to have recieved my items....

Johnybeas 09-01-2008 12:38 PM

Once again I'm sorry everything got fouled up!

Lids was a pain in the butt to work with on this project. We ended up having to buy all the larges separate because they screwed up and wouldn't fix their mistake, and tried to blame it on me. I battled with them before and after the order was placed. As well as the fact that some people took forever to pay for their hats after saying they would buy in. The project was originally supposed to be completed back in Feb or March even. Delay after delay the order didn't actually get completed until after I got out of basic training, Even then lids screwed up and it got pushed back even more. Everyone should have received their hats that are inconus all oconus persons should receive them soon. All hats that were ordered originally have been shipped.

Once again I apologize for any inconveniences I caused people and I hope that you all like the hats. I still have quite a few black s/m now so if anyone else wants them they will be shipped out as soon as humanly possible after they are payed for. Shoot me a message if you are interested. Thanks again for those of you that kept faith in me and were here from the beginning design fazes. I appreciate the support that those people gave me and those individuals that didn't get mad at me for conditions that were out of my hands.
Thanks again,
Johnybeas

powerdog 09-01-2008 01:11 PM

I definitely can't use a small hat but I would liked to have seen a photo(s)