IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Green1995SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Green1995SVX and Reign1979
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Green1995SVX
    05-02-2015 10:25 PM
    Green1995SVX
    Hello! I saw your question on my profile here asking of my SVX is for sale. I actually have a small car dealership, and I have it listed for sale on that website. the address is www.pennantmotors.com My SVX is on the inventory page with several high-res pics of the inside and outside. You can call my dealership at 814-833-0170 during normal business hours. If I'm out of the office (i sometimes am, because I travel the country to do purchasing), you can speak with either albert or rachael. They are both somewhat familiar with the car. The price listed is negotiable, but this is not a shoddy example of an SVX. It's the real deal. It's a two owner car. I bought it 8 years ago from a woman in her 90s who bought it new. I could go on and on, but I have way more than my asking price invested in the car. Do I want to sell it? No. But, I would love to buy a Maserati, and I'm only "allowed" to have so many toys. Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Mike
  2. Reign1979
    01-12-2015 08:38 PM
    Reign1979
    Hey there! I saw a picture of your pearl SVX on the Internet and I asked someone on the forum which wheels the car had on it and they pointed out that it was actually your svx I was asking about. I realize this may be a long shot but would you ever consider selling your svx? I could understand why you may never want to
    Also if you aren't looking to sell (assuming you still have the car) maybe keep me in mind if you ever do. Thanks for your time!
    -Monte
    (253) 297-0250