PDA

View Full Version : Pic o' the Day

Earthworm
04-12-2003, 10:36 PM
This pic was made possible by Kelli...

svxcess
04-13-2003, 05:10 AM
Ah, the lighted yellow dice in Randy's car. I am told that this is the epitome of auto chic in Kentucky.

Larry III + The Beautiful Naviguesser

PS: I am posting from the computer in the lobby of theHoliday Inn in Denver, PA. Somehow SVXCESS (John H) locked this computer so that you can only get to the network under his name.

ensteele
04-13-2003, 10:15 AM
Now that is a shamless way to get his post count up! :eek:

Seraph
04-13-2003, 03:16 PM
I heard stories about that one... Just too funny!!!

L:D

SHISVX
04-14-2003, 12:06 PM
yeah well, it took me forever to find those things. when i was showing everyone my lights, Randy had to call attention to his car by lighting them up again...big baby...always wanting the attention...:rolleyes: anyways, i better see those dice on the car everytime you go to a meet now Randy boy...and please, don't chase me around Mike again, i got really dizzy.

Greenmarine, i hope everything worked out better....i hoped my advice worked for you

Never2phat...chicker...i miss ya already...;) next time i wanna see ouzo or else i am sending you home

Mike, nice meet...thanks for letting me hide behind your island shirt...i felt warm again seeing all those palm trees...i know they made the malibu ken doll, but hey, you got brown hair like he does (next meet, put a sign that says SVX PARKING..it was hard to get all the cars in a pic..)

John, Matt, and Johnny...i see a meet in our near future...we gotta get Kevin, Mandy, and Burgandy Beast in on it too, they are really close and i got a "friend" with another pearlie(matt, thanks for letting me follow you home;))

Randy....i am glad that you decided not to kill me...that means that my poor car would have had to been driven by my b/f again...who knows what coulda happened:eek:

Earthworm, congrats on the drive, i am very proud of you. i would like to know about how much you dropped on that stereo...i liked it alot...i need more bump bump in my trunk

Ron...where do i start...NICE TO MEET YA!

Doug....if only Amy knew...>:) nice to see ya again

Cess, nice to put a face with a name, your a nice guy! just be careful, i have pics....you know what they are of....don't make me use them!

oh man, i'll post the rest later, i really got to study for a test!!! :eek:

nice to see you all again, and meet new faces, sorry i missed dinner see ya'll next year!

Kelli

Earthworm
04-14-2003, 09:24 PM
As an update, I noticed that Randy still had the dice hanging from his mirror as we were driving along the PA turnpike!

(I don't think they were plugged in though)

Aredubjay
04-15-2003, 09:52 AM
I just got around to seeing this pic.

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

I actually kept them on the car all the way home. No, they weren't plugged in. :D

GreenMarine
04-15-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by SHISVX
Greenmarine, i hope everything worked out better....i hoped my advice worked for you

Thanks for the help.... The ride back was ........ interesting :rolleyes: ;) :cool: .... But after all was said and done, everything was alright and she suddenly snapped out of it about an hour outside of Greensboro..... That was great timing... :D

Miss Marine
05-02-2003, 09:38 AM
Yeah, and for all that great timing, I still looked like death walking when I got home, and I still got found out. At least my 'rent laughed it off, (which was more than I could do at the time), and admitted that she was impressed I was still alive, and walking at that! Thanks to all those that, uh...wished me a happy birthday. :(