PDA

View Full Version : Tong

jsvxstyle
04-12-2003, 07:11 PM
WELL, I HAVE TO SAY WELCOME TO THE SVX.NET
YOULL LEARN THAT PEOPLE HEAR ARE ALL COOL.
THAT WHEN YOU ASK FOR AN ADVICE, OR ASK WHAT DO YOU THINK, THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY THINK. THERE NO MEAN BUT HONEST PEOPLE. AND ALSO ALWAYZ TYPE CORRECTLY NOT LIKE ME CUZ THEY GET MAD.
MODDIFYING THE SVX IS NOT HARD TO ACOMPLISH. IT ONLY TAKES MONEY AND TIME. AND ALOT OF RESEARCH.
FOR THE TWIN TURBO GUYZ, HANDS DOWN TO THEM CUZ THERE THE ONES WHO GONNA PUT THE BUCKS IN MAKING IT WORK CORRECTLY, MODDIFYING THE SVX IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. IT WILL NEVER STOP. BEFORE YOU GET HOOKED, THINK TWICE, AND IF YOU FEEL THAT THIS IS THE ROUTE YOU WANNA GO, DO IT.

THE RICEMAN:D

tong
04-13-2003, 03:27 PM
thanks for the warm welcome. lovin you guys so far
in fact for the past week b4 i baught the car all i did was hang here and do research so now that i have it i'm lovin it

SubaSteevo
04-14-2003, 06:04 AM
welcome tong

jsvxstyle, look at your keyboard. Count four rows down on the left side (three if you don't count 'esc'). There you will see a button that says 'Caps Lock'. Push that button. On the top right of your keyboard a light will go off...congrats, you just learned how not to annoy people.

tong
04-14-2003, 08:59 PM
well you guys wanted to see my car i'm shure you seen a bunch of them but thatnk's for making mine feel like a brand new thing. http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/tong/7899.JPG you'll see my caprice in the background which i'm sorry to say has been sold. Partialy in thanks to the svx. As a response to everyone saying the carpice can't do wheelies well that's my secret and got sold with the car. Pictures just go on goole and look for wheelie caprice you'll see her. Gonna miss the legroom and the nice huge front seets which were good for well you know, but the s E x i mean svx will shurely make up for it. Again thanks for the warm welcome and to that one guy who keeps knockin me--dude i'm prob old enough to be your dad so y don't you take your ricer ideas and go watch F an F for the 4 milionth time.

jsvxstyle
04-14-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by BurgundyBeast
welcome tong

jsvxstyle, look at your keyboard. Count four rows down on the left side (three if you don't count 'esc'). There you will see a button that says 'Caps Lock'. Push that button. On the top right of your keyboard a light will go off...congrats, you just learned how not to annoy people.

see thank tong they hate it.

thanks for the correction on the CAP LOCK:D

Earthworm
04-14-2003, 11:18 PM
Hydrolics can make practically anything do wheelies :D :p

SubaSteevo
04-15-2003, 06:37 AM
:D

Chicane
04-15-2003, 12:43 PM
I didn't find anything.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=wheelie+caprice