PDA

View Full Version : .Disc player issues

249SVX
07-21-2001, 12:31 AM
My factory disc player will not eject the disc. It sounds like it wants to but doesn't. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Also, are there any special tools required to replace the struts?

Aredubjay
07-22-2001, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by 249SVX
My factory disc player will not eject the disc. It sounds like it wants to but doesn't. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Also, are there any special tools required to replace the struts?

Hey, 249, I don't think you're being ignored. You've just hit a subject nobody knows how to help you with, as concerns the CD deck. As for the strut replacement, I think the only "special" tools you'll need are spring compressors, but, I'm not certain. If you e-mail me personally (trspit80@aol.com), I'll send you the scans I made from the factory manuals on strut replacement procedure.

249SVX
07-22-2001, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Aredubjay

Hey, 249, I don't think you're being ignored. You've just hit a subject nobody knows how to help you with, as concerns the CD deck. As for the strut replacement, I think the only "special" tools you'll need are spring compressors, but, I'm not certain. If you e-mail me personally (trspit80@aol.com), I'll send you the scans I made from the factory manuals on strut replacement procedure.

You've got mail:)