PDA

View Full Version : Exchange

Earthworm
03-20-2003, 11:34 PM
I posted a thread like this right before the 10th Anniv meet and I thought it would be a good reminder for this meet as well.

If anyone has parts they want to buy/sell/trade and is going to this meet you can use this thread to make arrangements.

You can also use this thread if you have some spare parts you are willing to bring to Reading for other SVX'ers.

LarryIII
03-21-2003, 04:20 AM
I'm looking for a gray, driver's side sun visor that stays up and has a light that works.

LarryIII
03-21-2003, 04:30 AM
I'm bringing the remaining 10th Anniversary SVX MEET license plates to Reading. They will be $10/ea, in person. They are $12/ea. when I have to mail them.

wawazat??
03-21-2003, 04:46 AM
-Embroidered SVX wear (Network Logo and SVX logo)
-One set of re-built black powdercoated calipers (front and rear)
-One five speed transmission set (***AVAILABLE***)
-One L wheel (spoken for)
-One L wheel (available)

Let me know if there is something specific you need (sorry Larry, no visors)

Todd (not driving the SVX to the SVX meet:( )

Earthworm
03-21-2003, 02:41 PM
I'm bringing some money to pay you, Todd, for those seat cables! :D

(still holding)

wawazat??
03-21-2003, 03:34 PM
:D

Ron Mummert
03-21-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by LarryIII
I'm looking for a gray, driver's side sun visor that stays up and has a light that works.

No problem, Larry. I'll trade you even up for the Brooklyn Bridge.

Trader Ron.

Green1995SVX
03-21-2003, 09:44 PM
I'm bringing a bunch of stuff that's already spoken for by Todd, the SVX parts wh0re.

Mike ;)

wawazat??
03-22-2003, 09:34 AM
beotch? :p :p :p :D

Todd

Stevebsy
03-24-2003, 09:38 PM
I'll be bringing all the remaining SVX World Network merchandise to the meet. That includes hats, t-shirts, mugs, and window decals.

wawazat??
04-07-2003, 03:11 PM
Just wanted to bring this back up.

Five speed, get your 5 speed here! No shipping if you can fit it in your car!

Did I mention it has less than 5K miles on it?:eek:

Todd

Green1995SVX
04-07-2003, 03:17 PM
I'm bringing a trunk lid to sell. :) And some other little stuff.

Mike

GreenMarine
04-07-2003, 06:06 PM
Hey MIke, if you want my origional exhaust you can have it... But like I said, I don't know if I am bringing the Miata or the Jeep (Stalker)... If I do bring the Miata then you can still have it but you'd just have to pay for shipping from NC to your house (shouldn't be much...) There is only one problem with it.... I really jacked up the clamp that holds the rear section to the center section.... Stripped out the bolt and bent the pipe cause I got pissed at it and hit it with a Wrench... :rolleyes: :cool: ... But I can get it cut off if you still want it... Let me know so I can make arrangements to have it shipped before Reading.... That way you'll probably get it just after you get back from the meet....

wawazat??
04-07-2003, 07:10 PM
ECU
TCU (2)
One front head rest (grey)
Passenger side door handle
One complete taillight set (side to side)
Starter
ABS pump

Other misc hoo haa.

Todd

immortal_suby
04-08-2003, 04:59 PM
Anyone bringing an alternator?

Scott
04-08-2003, 06:47 PM
I think everyone will bring an alternator. Don't know if they are willing to give them up.

I need a passenger side tan visor. Not sure what broke on it, but it's now braced up with a pen light.

Oh and I'm poor so if your feeling generous :rolleyes:

I also need the little plug/screw that holds on the plastic cover behind the valve cover. I have one on the left but seem to be missing the right one.

Scott

Meet monster attacked my battery but was fought back.

Earthworm
04-08-2003, 11:26 PM
If someone needs a front signal light assembly let me know by morning as that's when I start my trip. The driver's side is perfect and the passenger side has a crack on the bottom leading to the reflector.