PDA

View Full Version : Feb 15 meet with CDG on his way back with his car.

ensteele
02-10-2003, 02:49 PM
We will (or I) will try this again. CDG - Chris will be coming through our area on Saturday the 15th and would like to meet some of us in the NW area. I am in contact with him as he makes his way back from the East Coast. We will figure a time out sometime this week, and I will post it. I would like to know who might be wanting to participate in this so I can figure out were we would meet.

1)Myself - Burlington area
2)Dan - Mt. Vernon area

anyone else?

svxtremist2001
02-10-2003, 07:01 PM
ya I am definitely in add me to the list!!!

Bob Arlington area

ensteele
02-10-2003, 09:13 PM
Bob

If we only have people on the north end, we will meet somewhere close to us. :)

Alycone
02-10-2003, 11:47 PM
I'll meet up with you guys. I don't mind driving north as long as it's not too early in the morning. I was supposed to spend the weekend up at Mt. Rainier patching up boy scouts, but the people in charge can't stop bickering long enough to plan anything. I promised my car a long drive, might as well be I-5 instead of 410.

ensteele
02-10-2003, 11:56 PM
Great Alycone, I will let you know when we will meet. I don't think that it will be real early.

ensteele
02-12-2003, 11:47 PM
If you have been following Chris's trip, he has had some car problems and is in Chicago now and may be until next week. If that is the case, he may not be back until next weekend. I will be coming back then as well, and maybe we will travel back together. It doesn't look very good for this weekend. If anyone is up for a drive, you could come up this way for a drive and maybe a get together. Let me know what you are thinking. :)