PDA

View Full Version : Meet on Sat Jan 15th

ensteele
02-06-2003, 12:13 AM
CDG will be arriving from back east with his new to him Pearlie SVX. He would like to swing by as he goes home to see some of us. I wondered if any one is up for lunch and a welcome back meet. Depending on who wants to show up, we would try to meet somewhere central. Seattle maybe, or farther north if more from there are interested. Respond to this post if you are interested and we can work out the details. I know that this is kind of short notice, but we should be able to get a few together. I will be there, and Dan from Mt. Vernon will come too.

So the count is 2 so far.

Earl
Dan

Earthworm
02-07-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by ensteele93
CDG will be arriving from back east with his new to him Pearlie SVX. He would like to swing by as he goes home to see some of us. I wondered if any one is up for lunch and a welcome back meet. Depending on who wants to show up, we would try to meet somewhere central. Seattle maybe, or farther north if more from there are interested. Respond to this post if you are interested and we can work out the details. I know that this is kind of short notice, but we should be able to get a few together. I will be there, and Dan from Mt. Vernon will come too.

So the count is 2 so far.

Earl
Dan That is SOOOOO last month! :D :D

svxtremist2001
02-07-2003, 07:34 PM
Is the meet already happened or is it Feb 15? (I noticed first post wasn't until this week so???)

If it is Feb 15 looks like this could be my first meet with you guys and chance to meet all!!!

I'm in like Flynn!!!

ensteele
02-08-2003, 01:50 AM
How time flies! Boy is my face red! Yes, the meet would be Feb 15. :rolleyes: Now maybe we can get something planned now that I have the right month! :D