PDA

View Full Version : Trade of SVX Items

Jamsvx
03-09-2001, 09:09 PM
I posted an idea like this on the I-groups forum some time ago but the absolutely BRILLIANT layout of this group may get better results.

Anyways, my idea is like this. I am in Australia...and hardly anyone else is. I know of someone in New Zealand and thats it....the rest of you guys are largely in the USA. On any items that are on Ebay that I can get (ie: will ship internationally), I bid for BUT some good stuff I miss out on eg: the dealer delivery package; the Prototype catalogue etc etc.

We all like nay, worship SVX's, and horde, like forest creatures, anything to do with them!

So, how about we set up a trading system! This will only really work for printed material though.

We post a list of printed material that we have (eg sheets, catalogues etc) and make high-quality photocopies of them and swap.....allows us to keep out rare and, in many cases, expensive!, articles/items but anyone can get essentially, something close by way of copy.

To get the ball rolling I have:

-Photocopies of Australian magazine tests of the SVX
-1997 Subaru SVX brochure (US)
-Subaru SVX catalogue (black cover with small picture of part of burgandy or red bonnet)
-Press photo sheet (A4) of a white/black SVX on what appears to be about 5pm on a salt flat - I framed my other copy
-A press photo sheet (A4) of an SVX at a racecourse (Australia)
-'Joy of SVX' brochure
-Subaru SVX booklet - has a marble-type cover
-SVX fact-sheet fold out
-'Our New Look Subaru' 3 page fold out
-3 A4 pages from Japanese book on : 4ws, ABS, and Suspension (1 page each)
-Japanese Alcyone SVX manual

I am willing to make colour/b+w copies of all of the above and swap them for copies of other SVX items.

Just an idea! Any opinions/comments?

Regards

Jamsvx

Rev Hard
03-10-2001, 10:00 AM
anyone there interested in body parts? say, like, corner lamps? or rear light pieces? Im gonna have to pay shipping on these items anyway so why not work something out?

you do have euro/jap spec parts right?

wouldnt this be an easy way to get the US spec parts for you guys and make your cars unique?

E-mail me
svxcrx@netzero.net

PAUL!