PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Spokane?

SovereignMK1
12-02-2002, 05:07 AM
I'm looking for someone to let this Legacy guy take one for a spin as I had one on my wishlist, but unfortunately you can't just go to the dealership for a test drive them anymore:( Want to get one within the next 24mo as a second car or possible engine swap.

/Mark

ensteele
12-02-2002, 05:51 PM
what kind of car are you speaking about? :confused:

SovereignMK1
12-03-2002, 12:39 AM
SVX:D Currently have a 1998 Legacy but want to find a SVX.

Alycone
12-03-2002, 01:51 AM
Sorry, I'm in Seattle.

I bought mine in Spokane, though. The guy I bought it from was thinking of selling his other SVX.

I_Alcyone_I
12-03-2002, 12:59 PM
Doesn't matt travel to eastern washington a lot?

seasvx
12-03-2002, 01:25 PM
...anybody up for a Westsiders day-trip to Spokane?

Alycone
12-04-2002, 02:37 AM
Sure, if it's on a weekend. Maybe my car would like to see her former home.

mbtoloczko
12-04-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by SovereignMK1
I'm looking for someone to let this Legacy guy take one for a spin as I had one on my wishlist, but unfortunately you can't just go to the dealership for a test drive them anymore:( Want to get one within the next 24mo as a second car or possible engine swap.

/Mark

I'm in the Tri-Cities if you want to come down to take my sled for a spin.

ensteele
12-04-2002, 11:11 PM
I'm sorry, but I think I am confused :confused: Who wants to drive what? In your signature you have a 95 Blue SVX. Do you want to drive an SVX or want someone to drive a Legacy? Thanks :)

mbtoloczko
12-05-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by ensteele93
I'm sorry, but I think I am confused :confused: Who wants to drive what? In your signature you have a 95 Blue SVX. Do you want to drive an SVX or want someone to drive a Legacy? Thanks :)

I thought that Mark or someone Mark knows wants to drive an SVX.

WestCoastSVX
12-05-2002, 09:30 AM
Yes, Mark ( SovereignMK1 ) has a Legacy and wants to try out a SVX. He lives in Spokane.

mbtoloczko is the one with the blue 95 and lives in the Tri Cities.

ensteele
12-05-2002, 04:43 PM
Ok, now I get it. I gotta stop drinkin that stuff!:rolleyes: You need to type just a little slower. :)

SovereignMK1
12-06-2002, 01:51 AM
I'm in the Tri-Cities if you want to come down to take my sled for a spin

I like sledding:) Sure. I'll probably be 'really' available spring time with all this crazy holiday stuff, coming baby(Jan) and winter snow doesn't let you go too quick. I don't really want to inconvience any of you guy(gals?) as it is the holiday season and all. But if any of you all are in my area let me know.

I kinda want to get feel for the car on dry HW pavement as it would most likely be a commuter car for me with the wife getting the Legacy. Thanks again. This place makes me feel like my home on the Legacy forum:)

/Mark

[Shameless picture of my car]http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=2808447

mbtoloczko
12-06-2002, 09:15 AM
I'll let you know next time I'm planning to make a trip to Spokane. I'm pretty sure you'll be hooked if you get to drive one that's in good condition. In stock condition, they are hard to beat as an all-around sport-luxury GT. Great handling, solid accleration, smooth enough on the bumps, nice sounding stereo.