PDA

View Full Version : What's up?

WestCoastSVX
11-20-2002, 08:24 AM
It's been a little quiet around here lately.

Any developments on the big winter meet?

I've noticed quite a few northwest area members posting in the other forums that have never chimed in here or come to a meet.

Anyway, how's it going everybody? :D

I_Alcyone_I
11-20-2002, 01:37 PM
Nothing happening with me. Same situation on the car, looks like tax return time. Hotshoe had an interesting idea, not sure if i mentioned it but he's putting a 2002 impreza auto tranny in his car. I'm probobly gonna end up doing the same, it should be a little stronger and the cost would be much less when it comes to replace it next time, and as an added bonus the 0-60 should be much faster than the SVX transmission. I'm doing pretty good though, insurance is down to $67 for 6 months :D Storage insurance is great, too bad I can't have that low of insurance when im driving it.

Tim

WestCoastSVX
11-20-2002, 02:15 PM
Hey good deal about the insurance! That should help you save up too.

Sounds like an interesting idea on the transmission, keep us posted.

In the meantime, feel free to attend any meets, if one happens that is... :D

Alycone
11-20-2002, 09:50 PM
Well, so far I've gotten new front brake pads, new knock sensors, had an expensive oil leak fixed and got a nail taken out of my tire. Soon I'll get an alignment, a dent removed and a new strut. Sigh. Other than that, I'm in love with my car. Think there's any chance of getting that discount at smart service? :(

Got to show off how my car handles in the rain to a friend with a firebird. He was impressed, said I'll be the one driving when we go skiing. :)

Hope things are going well with everyone else.

ensteele
11-21-2002, 12:22 AM
I've been busy. Salmon are returning in record numbers (Chum). Have had 8,000 come in over the last 3 days. The run could be bigger than last year. (27,500)

I have found another SVX that I am looking at. Don't know if the deal will go through yet. I will let you know if it does. It is not a blue one though. Darn :(

Starting to work on the next meet. I will let you know more when the details are figured out.:)

WestCoastSVX
11-21-2002, 10:00 AM
ANOTHER SVX Earl? Are you going for a record?

Good to hear the fishes are running so good. Stopped by Issaquah a couple times this year to see the various runs and they said everything was running big numbers and big sizes. :)

Looking forward to the meet too, keep us posted!

P.S. The new house is in Monroe. Just one step away from becoming official now...

Alycone
11-22-2002, 12:13 AM
If it's not blue, then what color is it?

ensteele
11-22-2002, 12:20 AM
I am looking at a 25th anniversary edition. It only has 60,000 miles, and is in very good shape. I might sell the other 93, and continue looking for a Blue 94. :D I don't know if it is going to happen yet or not. We shall see. ;)

Alycone
11-24-2002, 05:22 PM
Sounds nice (looking for green with jealousy face symbol).