PDA

View Full Version : Stereo Pocket

Taxplanner
11-09-2002, 12:52 PM
Chris,

Recently I have been dinking around with my insurance company, Progressive, over the repairs they are going to cover for damage done to my interior. This damage occurred back on the 7th of september when some punk stole my stereo. Well the punk ended up breaking the mounting holes on the dash that the stereo pocket screws into. Insurance is not wanting to choke down the expense for the new crash frame and pad so they want me to head over to a local subaru shop and have them tell him what the options are. So, since I live in Nampa and you are the local expert around here, let me know what you think, is it possible to fix it with a new crash pad? When would be a good day to visit you? Your at Tom Scott right?

Earthworm
11-09-2002, 02:56 PM
was it the factory stereo?

Why aren't they going to help you?

Taxplanner
11-11-2002, 09:59 AM
Nah, it was an aftermarket job. Not an expensive one when i got it but I guess to replace it with comperable pieces is so that works out for me. I just bought a stock set on e-bay and that will be nice to have in.

Well the insurance guy is working with me a little now but we will see how far it goes in the way of actual pay out. I have his supervisor in the loop now and i think that is helping. I will let you know how it all works out in the end.