PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Meet Up - 11 November 2002

Jamsvx
10-24-2002, 06:31 AM
Ok.....time to get something going in this forum!!

11 November 2002 - Kienan will be down in Sydney with his ex-Targa Tasmania car and may...also.....have gotten the last remaining yellow SVX in Australia to come along...Randy, if you are ready this..stop laughing with glee that the other has crashed!!

Plan: to meet up, have a chin wag, and get some photos of multiple SVX's so as to not let our US and British friends be the only ones to get SVX's together!!!

I have been busy chasing down other ones including one who only pulled over because he thought I was a cop (was in the Camry Chase Car)....attendee's thus far:

James -1992
Blake - 1992
Kienan - 1992
Neill - 1991 4ws ??
Ron - 1992 ??
Gordon - 1993???
Martin - 1992 ????
Red 1995 ????
White 1992 ????
Yellow 1995 ????

Any other lurkers????

Let's get this happening!!!

James

Aredubjay
10-31-2002, 12:53 PM
GOOD SHOW, JAMES! RALLY THE TROOPS, CIRCLE THE WAGONS, MUSTER THE . . . WHATEVER YOU MUSTER THERE IN OZ!

Don't let my buddy James down you guys. He's waited a long time to have a meet in which he can drive his very own SVX. Once you've gotten together once, you won't be able to stop having meets. It's an addiction.

Now, go forth and spread the word! :D

<snigger> Crashed. <giggle> :D:D:D

Jamsvx
10-31-2002, 07:04 PM
*jaw drops* Someone else actually posted in this Forum!!!

WOW......everyone lurks and posts in the others!! *grin*

James pulls out the cattle prod.....zap...zap

:D

Green1995SVX
10-31-2002, 07:39 PM
*OUCH!*

Mike

Ron Mummert
10-31-2002, 09:12 PM
HotDam - count me in. I can't wait to meet ah... uh... Oh, this meet's in OZ? Crapola - that means big time shipping fees. Never mind.

Ron.

PS - Have a great time of it, & send pictures - especially ones of y****w cars.

Aredubjay
11-01-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Jamsvx

James pulls out the cattle prod.....zap...zap

:D

Oooooo. Kinky. :D

svxistentialist
11-03-2002, 03:33 PM
Hi James

Hope you get the numbers! Ron is right about the shipping costs, so I also will have to be there "in spirit" Make mine a single malt!:D

Randy is probably right, but you deserve to show it off. And when posting pics of the sole remaining Y***ow car, do them in tiffs, that'll scare 'im.:)

Trevor, if you are lurking, I am over to London next weekend to see how well this new baby-All-Blacks side does against the English. Whatever the outcome, we will have fun. Hopefully at the expense of a fellow countryman of yours, a mate called Bruce.
[No, honestly, that IS his real name. He doesn't even see the irony of it:D ]

Have fun at the meet,

Joe

oab_au
11-04-2002, 10:35 PM
Godam Joe.

Another Irish horse has won the bloody Melbourne Cup.!!!!!!!

What the hell do they feed them on over there Guinness. Cause they had to turn the bloody thing around to run the right way. But the races been over for half a hour and the bloody things still running. :D

Harvey.:D

svxistentialist
11-05-2002, 01:20 AM
That's us Harvey

We breed here to a high pedigree.

Roll on Dermot Weld, a county man of mine.

Used to make a lot of money on his horses, when I backed horses.

Joe:D

Trevor
11-05-2002, 02:21 AM
Gooday James,

I do hope you have a good day coming up and regret we have that rather rough bit of water between us and my SVX does not swim well or even like the beach according to the Japanese instruction book. I would love to be there. A couple of Kiwis tried to make it back rowing but got in big strife so don't expect me to risk my car.

Hi Joe,

Nice to see you down this way. I hope you enjoy the game and our number two squad is up to the occasion. When watching on the TV I will look out for you standing out in the crowd as the brightest star and will think of you. Give me a wave.

Regards to all, Trevor.
;)

svxistentialist
11-05-2002, 07:30 AM
Hey Trevor

Now that there is a Devine playing with The All-Blacks, I am in a dilemma!! Don't know who to cheer for! The Kiwis or the Enemy!

Joe:D :D
{I only support two teams; Ireland, and whoever is playing England:) }

Aredubjay
11-05-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by svxistentialist
That's us Harvey

We breed here to a high pedigree.

Roll on Dermot Weld, a county man of mine.

Used to make a lot of money on his horses, when I backed horses.

Joe:D

The trick is in using a fine Kentucky sire. Gets you a winner every time. :D

Harvey,
If Guinness made you run well, I'd be in the running for the Olympic games. I only seem to stumble after consuming a fair amount. :confused: :cool: :D

svxistentialist
11-05-2002, 01:01 PM
Guinness does make you run Randy.

Never heard of "the trots"??

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joe:)