PDA

View Full Version : What is your interest in NW SVX activities

WestCoastSVX
10-22-2002, 11:38 AM
Sorry for the multiple polls, but I figured splitting them into separate topics would be easier for voting and results. Some of the questions may be personal, no need to post if you don't want to, but please at least place a vote, it is anonymous that way! :)

Please only vote if you are from the Northwest area (WA, OR, ID, BC). All are welcome at our meets of course, but for these polls I just want to gauge interest from this area first.

So...

What is your level of interest in SVX activities in the Northwest? Everyone has different interests and personalities as I've noticed from attending a few NW meets now. Some prefer a brief stop at a parking lot to check out a few other SVXes and meet the owners. Some prefer to take the cars out and drive. Some prefer to get to know the people behind the cars and wouldn't mind a meal together or maybe even going on an extended weekend as a group... Lots of different views. I've posted a few scenarios in the poll, let's see where everyone fits in. Vote for your HIGHEST level of interest (the others would be a given).

ensteele
10-23-2002, 12:15 AM
Troy

Where is the meet this Sat? :rolleyes: :D Check out you signature. :D